𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍Monica's home

|Ah'neko|
📍Monica's home.
7:20 pm/living room.
___________________________
"MOVE NIGGA, IM ON YO ASS" Cam yelled while playing Mario cart with the boys. Me and tay were making TikTok's on my phone while she's live on cam instagram account.

"No y'all we are not giving y'all our instagrams. Either find it yourself or stay curious" tay said after reading a comment.

We didn't want to give out our instagrams because we didn't want to seem like we're clout chasing. And we also decided that we'll just put our accounts private.

Before I met melo I already had 1,000 some followers and it was public.

And some of his supporters found it by either searching through his following, or by pressing my name on his story everytime he tags me.

Now I have about 2,000 some. I don't follow them back I just let them in my account by confirming their request.

Anyway.

"Melo do you want this?" I asked showing him my left over twizzlers.

"Yes ma'am how could I not" his greedy ass said before I gave it to him. Me and tay read comments while in our phone on TikTok.

We all then heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it" I said. Tay decided to come with me. I opened the door, revealing promise.

What do shorty want this time. "Wrong house buh bye!" I said trying to shut the door but she put her foot on the door step.

"You want some?" I asked with my hands on my hips. "Don't worry neko, I called her over to talk to her" he said standing up.

I moved outta the way as Nelson walked to the other room and I looked promise up and down.

I shut the door and scoffed, walking back to the live. I hear promise getting loud with Nelson so we all in the living room decided to be nosey and get quiet.

"Okay promise but that don't mean treat ya best friend like that" he said.

"Okay ain't nobody tell that BITCH to leave my side" she said saying bitch loud enough for me to hear.

I got up to go beat her ass but melo got up fast enough to hold me back.

"You gotta go man" Nelson said as he opened the door so we can hear them clearly. "Okay so you're breaking up wih me over her?" She pointed at me.

With melo still holding me, I deadass couldn't get to her. "Melo please" I asked nicely. He noticed that I was deadass.

He sighed. "Y'all got 15 secs" he said to me. He let me go and I start squaring up. "I wanna fight, let's go" I said.

"Go outsideee" cam said. We went outside and everyone followed us. They had the phones out and everything.

"Wassup?" I said. "You really wanna fight me?" Promise said. I rolled my eyes. Though she bigger than me, that doesn't mean I can't fight.

I fought bitches bigger than me before. I walked up to her and started swinging first. She tried grabbing my hair but I wouldn't let her ass.

I tripped her and she fell on the ground. I got on top of her and started going in on her. "BREAK IT UP ALRIGHT" melo and them yelled.

"OWW THAT BITCH BIT ME" I yelled. Melo took me in the house and looked at my arm.

"Her big hungry ass really took a piece of you huh" he joked. "Shit ain't funny" I said.

Everybody came in the house yelling and screaming. "Shit was crazyyy, Ian know she could fight like that" cam said.

They were rewatching the fight over and over. I just had realized that I just fought my best friend. Well my old ex best friend.

"Come on ma, we can go chill in my room and let them instigate" Melo chuckled. I walked out of the downstairs bathroom with melo and went upstairs.

We entered his room and he closes the door. We get on his bed and cuddled up. We didn't turn the tv on or anything.

We just sat in the darkness while cuddling with each other.

"I'm happy you defended yourself" he said.

"Yeah me too" I said happily, but still hurt. "I'll always be there with and for you no matter what okay?" He said.

I nodded.

"Come here" he said pulling me on top of him.
_________________________