𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

|Ah'neko|📍School9:56 am/class__________________________________

|Ah'neko|
📍School
9:56 am/class
__________________________________

I finally decided to go to school with melo plus I needed my education. We were currently in art class working on a group project.

I was in a group with brandy, Tommy, melo and Kingston. "You niggas troll, we can all agree melo better than the whole rwe team" Tommy said.

"That's straight glaze nigga" Kingston said. "Awe nigga don't be jealous" melo laughed causing us to laugh.

"Alright so how bout this. Bron or Jordan." Tommy said. "Beyonce" brandy butted in. They all kissed their teeth which made me and brandy laugh.

"Jordan man." Kingston said. "NAWWWWWWW" Tommy and melo said. "Bron better bruh look at his stats" melo said.

"Jordan got more and better stats, shot records and fan base" Kingston stated.

While they were talking about basketball, I zoned out. I was thinking about how I've been feeling lately.

No I did not miss my period. I got off last week. The feeling like... I don't know man. I started feeling mad light headed.

I ended up passing out from Melos lap.

........

Melos POV
_______________________________

"Nigga what does that mean???" Tommy said. "Nigga he a og!!!" Kingston said again after we were staring at him.

"How many shots have Jordan made this year?" I asked. He was silent. "EXACTLY" Tommy laughed.

We continued talking until I felt my leg being moved. I looked over then noticed neko wasn't on my leg.

She was on the floor. The teacher ran over and it was me and her on one knee tryna see what happened. "Neko wake up baby" I said gently shaking her.

It was too much commotion going on and I couldn't fucking focus on getting my girl up. People talking, recording, crying, laughing, just too much.

We kept shaking and shaking.

She wasn't waking up. "Tyler call security and nurses" she directed. I continued to gently shake her until she started shaking. Nurses and security came in, moving kids whole the nurses was helping neko. I don't know much about seizures so Ian know what was going on.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE" the teacher yelled. She rolled her on her side. White foam started coming out of her mouth.

I was panicking. I didn't want to move my hands from her. "EVERYONE MOVE" the ambulance said.

They put her up on a stretcher and carried her out. "Melo go with her . Here" brandy said passing me her stuff.

I grabbed it and left right behind her.

__________________________________