𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

RUI

The night sky draped the city in a blanket of darkness, but my mind was consumed with thoughts of the enigmatic yellow eyes guy, and his connection to Erica and the mysterious fire at the wedding. I couldn't focus on my writing, as every sentence I attempted to craft was overshadowed by questions and uncertainties.

Frustration gnawed at me as I closed my laptop and decided to seek answers. With a determination fueled by curiosity and a touch of fear, I made my way to that guy's house. The winding roads led me deeper into the woods, where his luxurious and mesmerizing abode stood on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the serene river below.

The air was heavy with a mix of apprehension and intrigue as I approached his imposing residence. The faint glow of moonlight illuminated the path, and my heartbeat quickened with each step closer to his door. A sense of urgency pushed me forward, as if my intuition was guiding me towards the truth.

Finally, I reached the grand entrance and hesitated for a moment. I took a deep breath, my hand trembling slightly, and pressed the doorbell. A mixture of anxiety and anticipation coursed through me as I waited for a response.

The door opened, revealing the man with white hair and eyebrows , yellow eyes, looking as enigmatic as ever. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he drawled sarcastically.

I stood there, looking into those piercing yellow eyes, my heart pounding with nervousness. "I have to ask you something," I began, trying to keep my voice steady. "I saw you at the wedding, so you might know how the fire started  And now, Erica Kent is missing, and I can't help but wonder if there's a connection."

He raised an eyebrow, his expression unreadable. "You think I had something to do with all of that?" he retorted with a hint of sarcasm.

"I don't know," I admitted. "But I can't ignore the coincidences."

He smirked, his flirtatious demeanor adding to my frustration. "Coincidences, huh?" he replied, leaning against the doorframe. "You must think about me a lot if you see me everywhere."

I rolled my eyes, refusing to be swayed by his charm. "This isn't a joke," I snapped. "People's lives are at stake, and I need answers."

He sighed, the playful glint in his eyes fading into annoyance. "Look, I don't know what you're getting at," he said curtly. "But I had nothing to do with any of that. Now, do yourself a favor and leave before you get yourself into trouble."

I took a step back, my anger and frustration mounting. "You can't just dismiss me like that," I protested. "I have legitimate concerns."

He crossed his arms, his patience clearly wearing thin. "I told you, I don't know anything about the wedding, the fire, or the missing woman," he said firmly. "And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you."

"Why not?" I demanded, my voice rising. "What are you hiding?"

His eyes narrowed, and for a moment, I caught a glimpse of something deeper in those yellow depths. "That's none of your business," he replied coldly.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "Fine," I said, my voice steadier now. "But I'm not giving up. I'll find out the truth, with or without your help."

He sighed again, seemingly exasperated by my persistence. "You really are something, aren't you?" he mused. "Fine, do what you want. But don't come around here like this again. It's not safe."

I felt a surge of anger at his warning, but I refused to let him intimidate me. "I'll be careful," I retorted. "But I won't stop until I find out what's going on".

I stood my ground as Ruvik stepped closer, his angry gaze locking onto mine just inches away. "Listen carefully," he seethed, his voice low and threatening. "This is the last time I'm going to say it. Stay away from my house. Don't come here uninvited, ever again."