𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

RUI

Confined within the dark recesses of Ruvik's home, fear and confusion gripped my heart. Why had he locked me away? The enigmatic demon god, whom I had come to care for, seemed distant and tormented. I longed to understand his motives, but uncertainty shrouded me like a suffocating veil.

Days passed, and each moment weighed heavily on my soul. I could sense Ruvik's turmoil, and my heart ached to comfort him. But the locked door between us stood as a stark reminder of the gulf that separated us—a gulf of secrets and fears, concealed behind the facade of a fearsome god

In the silence of the night, I could feel Ruvik's presence haunting the walls of his home. My mind raced with questions, wondering why he had chosen to keep me here, away from the world outside. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to his actions than met the eye.

As the hours turned into days, I wrestled with my emotions. My heart told me to trust the bond that had formed between us, while my mind grappled with the unknown. The connection we shared was undeniable, and I knew there was something deeper behind Ruvik's actions.

It's been 450 long, solitary days since Ruvik locked me in this house, and the silence that envelops me has become both a refuge and a muse. In the absence of distractions and the noise of the outside world, my mind finds solace, and my imagination roams freely. This seclusion has become an unexpected haven, granting me the space and peace to focus on my writing.

In these confining walls, I've discovered that my passion for storytelling has not waned. On the contrary, it has flourished like a wildflower in a secluded garden. The solitude has given me the gift of time, and I've poured my emotions and experiences into my work. Despite the constraints, I have found the inspiration to craft tales of fantasy and adventure, each word a reflection of the depth within my soul.

In the midst of this isolation, my creativity has thrived, and I have written seven books, each a testament to the strength that lies within me. I may be confined physically, but my mind soars through the realms of my imagination, weaving tales that transport readers to far-off lands.

The lack of communication with Ruvik remains a mystery, but amidst the silence, I find the strength to embrace my own company. Perhaps he left me here to face my fears and confront the demons of my past. In this stillness, I discover the courage to look deep into my heart and understand the complexities of my own journey.

The world outside may have forgotten me, but I am not forgotten within these walls. Here, I am not just the author who was once praised and envied. I am simply Rui, a soul basking in the sanctuary of her own mind. I write for myself, for the passion that burns within me, and for the escape that storytelling provides.

And so, within these confining walls, I continue to write, allowing the stories to flow from my heart to the pages. Each word a brushstroke on the canvas of my imagination, painting a world of magic, love, and adventure. And even as I yearn for the outside world, I cherish the gift of solitude that allows me to create, to dream, and to find solace in the art that defines me.