𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

RUI

As we reached our destination, the evening sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, casting a warm glow over the beautiful and lavish bungalow. I felt a mix of emotions as I stood before the familiar place that belonged to my publishing manager, Ryuk van Dijk. He had been a pillar of support for me since we first met, and I couldn't be more grateful for his kindness.

With a grateful smile, I rang the bell, and as the door opened, I could see a glimmer of surprise and relief in Ryuk's eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug, and I felt the emotion in his embrace. It felt like coming home after a long and arduous journey, and I couldn't hold back the tears that welled up in my eyes.

His brown hero hair, reminiscent of Stefan Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries, fell perfectly around his face, complementing his fair skin his opal green eyes widened with astonishment and delight.

Rui is that really you ? Like are you really here or am I hallucinating!" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with emotion.

"I know, Ryuk. I'm sorry for dropping by unannounced, but I needed a safe place to stay," I said, my voice quivering with both relief and uncertainty.

He nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation, and his brown hero hair moved slightly with the motion. His  eyes glanced curiously at the girl standing beside me, and I introduced her as the one who had escaped with me. I could see the compassion in his eyes as he looked at her, and the veins on his arms, a testament to his dedication to working out, were hard to ignore.

"Come in, both of you," he said warmly, his voice soothing.

As we stepped inside, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. The familiarity of Ryuk's place brought comfort, and I knew we were in safe hands. He led us to the cozy guest rooms  assuring us that we could stay as long as we needed.

As I glanced back at Ryuk, I saw that he was visibly emotional, and it touched my heart to see how much he cared. "Thank you, Ryuk. I can't express how much this means to both of us," I said, my voice filled with gratitude.

He smiled warmly, his  hair falling gently against his forehead. "You don't need to thank me, Rui. You're like family to me, and family always helps each other," he replied, his voice tender.

As the evening light gently faded, we settled into the comfort of Ryuk's home, knowing that we were now under the protection of a true friend. my thoughts kept drifting back to the girl I had escaped with. Her red eyes and mysterious smile left me curious about her and what her relationship with Ruvik could be. However, we hadn't had a chance to talk, and she had been secluded in her room since we arrived at Ryuk's place. It was a new chapter in our journey, and I felt a glimmer of hope amidst the uncertainty. With Ryuk's support and the newfound strength from the girl beside me, we would face whatever challenges lay ahead and build a path towards freedom and a brighter future. And in that moment, I knew that I was not alone, and together, we could overcome anything that came our way.