𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 #𝟐𝟐

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎

𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 my father's body going deeper and deeper into the ground, violins playing in the background, the sight of people crying for this disgusting human being

It was amusing to me to see my mother complain, despite knowing she had planned to feign crying all week. I tried hard not to laugh.

I covered my mouth with my hand trying not to laugh at the situation, gosh keep it together.
A hand reached the back of my body leaving a cold sensation on my back, "you alright?" Vanessa questioned. "Ness, I'm fine" I reassured her

"I've been waiting for this day to happen for a long time" I whispered under my breath, I took a glimpse of Ellie, who was facing across from me, she placed a bouquet of pink, yellow and orange peonies which were mixed with magnolias.

My father's favourite...

As she knelt to place them on my father's grave, which was slowly sinking into the earth, her eyes were filled with apologetic sorrow when she rose to face me.

Was she apologising for her choosing a bitch over me, or the fact my barbaric father has dropped dead? I continually gave her a cold glare, as I paid back attention to my family members around me.

When the hole dug into the earth was finally covered back up with dirt, people slowly started walking away, except a few crowds, Romans, James, and an unfamiliar crowd which all felt so secretive to me.

As I scanned the crowd, my gaze settled on a woman wearing a knee-length coat. Her lustrous brunette locks obscured her face, making it hard to discern her features. Despite this, our eyes met briefly, and I felt a sense of familiarity in the moment.

She glared at me, a hatred glare, but why?
I don't know who the fuck she is

Didn't seem like any family friends to me

I wouldn't be surprised if my father's enemies came to his funeral, they're probably rejoicing and dancing behind closed doors

The woman mumbled and pointed downwards, catching the attention of her group who then looked in my direction and began to murmur amongst themselves.

I replied with the same energy by giving them a dirty glaring look, looking them up and down as if they've got a problem.

Bitch I ain't give two fucks we can get active right here at my father's funeral

"We need to talk" I turned around and saw a familiar figure, "Ellie" I took a deep breath as I looked down at her "There is seriously nothing to talk about" I rolled my eyes

"Especially in this environment that we are currently in," I said with a sarcastic voice, "Now you can make your way back to your so-called lover" I waved my hand in Roman's direction