𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 #𝟏

Hello beautiful thank you for choosing my book 'My Therapist'
The first few chapters will be Boring and kind of bad grammar but throughout my book there is improvement and I hope you guys see that!

Hello beautiful thank you for choosing my book 'My Therapist'The first few chapters will be Boring and kind of bad grammar but throughout my book there is improvement and I hope you guys see that!

𝐀𝐬 𝐈 entered the cosy cafe, my eyes scanned the room for an empty seat. The familiar city surroundings brought back bittersweet memories, making me feel uneasy. It had been months since Roman and I had parted ways, and I still found it difficult to move on. No matter where I looked, I couldn't escape his memories, and they seemed to haunt me at every turn.

Whenever I saw him, his smile would light up the room and his voice would make my heart skip a beat. His scent lingered in my memory long after he left and even his anger had a certain familiarity to it. Every little thing about him, whether good or bad, brought back a flood of memories and emotions.

It's hard for me to admit, but I shouldn't be missing him. He treated me poorly, especially when I needed him the most. He knew about my difficult past and what I had been through, but instead of protecting me, he took advantage of the situation and mistreated me.

Yes, I'm not going to lie, it's so weird for me not to have him around but he was so toxic that I forgot what it was like to take care of me mentally and physically

To be that mboss bitch' that people want me to be...

The peaceful ambience of the cafe was shattered by a sudden, piercing scream that reverberated through the entire area, sending shivers down the spines of those within earshot.

Ellie.

Me and Ellie have been friends since Kindergarten and we've been friends ever since. She was so quick to understand when I had to leave for the city

Ever since I dated Roman I never had time for myself. I never put myself first, it was always him above everything..

She knew this was a time for me to refresh my mind and finally put me first.

I got up from my seat and ran up to my friend introducing her with a hug. "It's been so long" I inhaled her nostalgic scent

'CHANEL. COCO MADEMOISELLE. Eau de Parfum Spray' of course.

Ellie whispered, 'I missed you so much,' into my ear as we swayed in a hug, while people from the cafe looked at us with disapproval.

Oh fuck them

We broke from the hug as she took a breath and rested her palms on my cheeks. "Look at you" still resting her hands on my cheeks "You are glowing, that break did you well"

She pulled me over to a seat and put her hand out assigning one of the workers to take our orders.

She jokingly cracked "Might need one of them to break me" I chuckled under my breath

I inhaled deeply, allowing the aroma of freshly brewed coffee to fill my senses as I gazed out of the window of the bustling New York City cafe. The streets below were alive with activity, the constant stream of pedestrians and honking taxis creating a vibrant urban symphony.