Chapter 22

Bebe you called ?" Avni said, knocking her door.

"Yes, come inside. " She said

"Yes , Bebe," Avni asked.

"Oh..yes, come sit here. " Bebe said, signing on the bed beside her, making her nod.

"So...your...name..umm...yeah..Avni..Avni. Right?"She asked unsurely, making Avni nod awkwardly.

"So tell me, how did you meet my grandson?" She asked.

"I..i..met....I...met..him,"Avni stuttered.

"Yes , you met him where? Okay , leave that. Tell me what.... " She was going to speak but stopped hearing the knock looking up she saw Neil standing.

"Neil, you here . Do you need anything?" Bebe asked him, meanwhile hearing her Avni too turned toward the door.

"Yes. " He said, staring at Avni  but then upped his  lashes at her.

"Avni, I need Avni as I have some work with her. ' He replied

" Avni, come," He said, holding her hand before dragging her with him.

" You can't do a single properly. Right?" He asked

"SORRY TO SAY MR Khanna, but I am not an expert like you in lying. In short, I never have lied to anyone. " She said, making him glare her.

"Anyways, I am going to sleep. Good night. " Saying she went to her room.

Staring at her retreating figure, Neil turned toward the window, staring out at the moon.

The next morning, Avni was sitting at the dining table having her coffee ,  when she heard some clicking sound. Upping her lashes, she saw him standing with a girl beside him.

Looking carefully, she noticed that it was the same girl from that night, whom he carried inside his office. 

He asked me to be careful from Bebe, and he himself bought his girlfriend in front of her.

Looking at him in disbelief, she just decided to keep sipping her coffee when bebe, along with Nityam, came.

"Oh...Ruh... you here. I really missed you a lot, " Neav said, seeing Ruhani hugging her.

"I came to meet you guys only. Even I missed you a lot. "  Ruhani said, breaking the hug, then touched Bebe's feet.

"How are you, bebe? " She asked, touching her feet.

"I am good. You did right by coming here, even Neil will get a company, he keep working alone. " Bebe said, making her smile.

" This is only why I have come. " She replied, making Avni roll her eyes at her.

He and his company both  are the same. Khadus. Thinking this, Avni laughed silently when suddenly she heard.

"Daughter in law , don't you have manners to greet your elders?" Bebe said, breaking her thought.

"Good morning, bebe. " Avni greeted her, smiling cheekily, making her narrow her eyes.

Her greeting is also like her. Strange.

Bebe thought, questioning her grandson's choice  before replying.

"Good morning."

Soon, all breakfast came, and maids started to serve,  when they heard the doorbell ringing.

"Whom do you want to meet?? Maid asked after opening the door.

"Av..Avni I am her father. " Ashish said.