✏️Pencil Shading Practice🫧

(I do not own the pixel GIF above, I found it on Google so credits to whoever owns it!!! :D)

Heyy and welcome back!!!

So I made this drawing at first just to practice shading with no color, using just a blender and a shading pencil. However, I liked the concept and liked how it was turning out, so I decided to make it an official drawing on canvas paper that I would keep!

(all my canvas paper is stolen from my art class bc I'm too broke to buy expensive good quality paper, so credits to my art teacher who bought them btw Xx)

I added random objects I found around the house in this drawing, such as a fancy gift box, a Mexican handmade doll, a long ribbon, and I love rubber ducks, so I decided to add one of those too. It is the only thing I colored because I wanted it to look lively and happy while its surroundings were black and white. 

I am pretty proud of this drawing, and I really liked the shading technique I used for it so I will definitely use this shading technique again. The bubbles and fish weren't items I found in the house, they were 100% random. 

This drawing overall has no meaning and was meant to be shading practice, and you may think it is weird and if you do, I'm sorry about that. Be honest but not too harsh! 

What do you think? Feedback and ratings are appreciated! <3 ------->

It took many tries and a cropping website, but I finally got a decent quality on my photo! Not the best, but I can live with it! Btw this drawing took me around 2 months to make, and again, I worked on it bit by bit every couple of days :)

THANKS FOR VISITING, AND IF U HAVE ANY ART REQUESTS LET ME KNOW BC I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!! ILYSM BYEEEEEEE!!!!! <3333333