14. Distance Making clear

Hey guys! Please do tell me how are the chapters going, by using comment,star or message. The views, stars and comments seem to be decreasing, I thaught that the chapters are quite boring or something. Do tell me your reviews about it. It could be boring or anything I can change the style but I'm for shure finishing the story one day.

Name: Distance Making clear
Word count: 1000
Published on: 7th April, 2024

✾✾✾

N A N D I N I

"It's you who is missing Arya. I wish if we could've atleast had this one trip."

"It's okay Nanz, it's not like we haven't gone to a trip before. Remember when we had gone to Nainital when we-"

"Yeah when we were 7 or something. Are you kidding me now, I ment a trip with just friends that's all, no parents." I explained cutting him

"I- me too Nandini. I'm missing you already Nandz. I miss you, I feel like if I could hold you some time more, if I could kiss you for some time more, if I could stay back just one day and be with you all that time. I- I-" He sobbed looking down as I stared towards my phone looking at him on a Skype call wanting him to be beside me instead.

"I love you Nandini, I love you!" He cried harder confessing me the words that I always dreamt to hear once in my life time, and when I heard it, was late- late for me to hold him tight. Right now I yearn for his lips on mine just us kissing. I just wanted him to be beside me right now but instead he is miles away from me far enough for us to meet after years maybe.

"Oh Arya! You- you shouldn't have said it Arya, you shouldn't have." I said as drops of tears escaped my eyes more.

Manik! Manik is whome I was looking for right now but he wasn't picking up my call. I couldn't help but just cry my eyes out as there felt a deep pit of emotions inside of me and I just wanted a warm hug, I wanted Manik. No Alya, no Nav, not even Ansh it was only Manik that I wanted to hold onto but he wasn't picking up my calls.

Throwing my phone on the other side of the bed I stood up going towards the balcony as only the night's cold air could calm me down now.

Breathing deep I closed my eyes when Aryaman's words rang on my ears. He loves me, the thaught makes me cry everytime I think that. Breathing deep again I tried to relax myself. Looking at the starry night I don't remember when I calmed down just looking at the sparkling illuminating dots, the small dots were enough for my heartbeat to calm down, for the pit on my stomach to release. The beautiful sight of just dots of stars on the dark night sky with no moon and cold air on a hot summer made me calm my nerves alone. Small beauty is enough for the whole blackened world of a person to live happily. Small happiness is what makes the day even more good when it's been worse every hour.

I took a blanket and laid down on the couch near window opening the window I laid down sleeping it off, the exhaustion, the buckets of feelings waiting for the another day to sum up a yet again new chills of feels.

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring

Must be Manik, I thaught rising up with the blanket I got my phone when I saw a video call of Manik. Taking a look at the time I sighed 12:32

"What happen? Are you fine? Why had you called? Sorry were you sleeping? But I don't care you scared the shit outta me wh-" he started ranting his thaughts out loud when I interrupted his now self talk.

"Shut up Malhotra, will you?"

"Why had you called me? Is everything alright?" He asked now calmed down.

"It's Aryaman Manik-"

"What happened?" worried even more his tone raised and brows furrowed more

"He confessed to me, he loves me Manik." I said as again I started crying thinking of it.

"Oh Nandini"  He stared at me with soft eyes while my eyes continued to tear up.

"I don't know Manik, wasn't it supposed to make me happy? But this is really making me sad, really really sad. It feels like this isn't something that is supposed to happen. Like a pit inside me that would keep growing." I said now wiping my tears trying to control myself

"Is it because he isn't here right now? Listen Nandini if you love someone it can be from far or near, doesn't matter. It's just the feelings that matters, love, care, friendship, those things matters not the physical closeness but the emotional one. You get my point?" Manik explained me and I felt relaxed just his words are enough. No hugs no stars, moon, songs just his words are enough I never knew we would ever grow this close from a nobody to only buddy.

I nodded to him smiling softly which he gave back with a sigh.

"Now sleep you idiot, sone vala tha mai after packing my bag but tera miss call dekh ke phat gai meri." His words were interrupted by yawn

"Good night Nandini."

"Good night Manik."

A smile was plastered in my face with serenity and calm air blowing on my face. Breathing in the air I closed my eyes as sleep took me by the brow and laid me back into peaceful sleep of dreams.

It's easy to feel,
But difficult to spell,
Love, dear heart,
Is half heaven, half hell.○

Do comment and hit the star if you liked or if any changes to be made please comment or message.