10. Losing Control

Name: Losing Control
Word count: 3100
Published on: 29th March, 2024

¤》☆《¤

N A N D I N I

"Hmm..."
A low hum left my throat with slow breath as he kept kissing my neck going down.

We both were indulged in the new feeling of needing to feel eachother after our last encounter at my house.

"Haa..." I intake a deep breath from my mouth as he unbuttoned my shirt's two buttons kissing yet down making me feel what heaven feels like as my hand went to his head tugging his hair I felt the need to kiss him hard.

Pulling him upwards I attached our lips in urgency pulling him yet closer by wrapping my hands around his neck, as we kissed each other deeply, breaking the kiss he pushed me towards the nearest wall attacking my neck yet again giving me open mouth kisses that made me roll my eyes back in heightened pleasure.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"HUH!" I breathed out, breaking from the moment as Aryaman hide me behind him, for me to button up my shirt which was disheveled.

"What the fuck is happening man!"

I heard Manik's freaking voice.

"Well, me and my girlfriend were having a moment which was interrupted by you."

"Shut up Aryaman." I said him as I dragged Manik out of the Boys washroom.

Sighing I looked at Manik who was looking at me with horrified reaction.

"I hope you are gonna shut it to yourself?" I asked in a small voice looking at him.

"Shut it to myself! Are you mad? Nandini whatever that was happening there was something extreme you guys have just started dating and it's just the second time that I have seen you two together and you both were already kissing wait no, you guys were not just kissing for God sake!" He ranted freaking out

"But we are dating and also know eachother since like 13 years and-"

"And that doesn't mean you the card to do anything 18+, relationship means you like someone and want to be with them romantically, they support you and take care of you save your ass and always show you the right path, they could be your friend at times and partners in crime too. Being in a relationship doesn't mean to do just hanky panky stuffs."

He ended looking at my eyes holding my hands as he explained me like a mother does to their child.

"But we do all that as wel-"

"But what you guys were doing in there was just extreme Nandini you need to know things that you have no idea about. Kissing is also extreme in our age and there you guys were just loosing control doing something that you might regret if you don't stop in time."

"Whats wrong in that Manik we like eachother and I don't felt any remorse about whatever happened in there."

"That's because you were heightened by hormones not emotions Nandini, and if you don't stop doing this on time it's gonna take a toll on your mental and physical health, even social health. This is not a bad thing but everything has certain age limit also right?" Sighining he looked at me as I nodded understanding the deapth of his words

"I hope I'm clear to you Nandini. Keep your mind clear even if it doesn't feel wrong but if you do something above your age limit it's gonna make your life horrible and change your life for no good. You understand that?" He asked me with soft voice holding my hand grabbing my attention as he moved it up and down