Daddies' New Beginning

Start from the beginning

Thankfully, Jimin's hearing date was nearing as well.

Hugging Hobi, Tae turned to Namjoon who shook hands with Tae and asked if he could come to meet him someday.

Instantly, Tae agreed oblivious to the fact that Namjoon wanted to meet some other handsome face.

"Mr. Kim," Jackson moved ahead with a smile, "I will miss you the most. Always stay gorgeous."

He was about to hug Tae when Jungkook pulled Tae's hand and smiled, "Well - we are getting late. So - see ya!"

Jackson rolled his eyes and saw the lover boy taking his teacher away.

"I took a leave today," Jungkook put Tae's bag in the jeep, "So I will drop you home."

Tae nodded his head and looked at the prison for one more time. He had a huge smile on his face remembering all the crazy things that happened inside.

"Um - where's Dae and Yoongi? I wanted to meet them as well."

Getting in the driver's seat, Jungkook murmured, "They are kinda busy today. Took a leave and went somewhere."

Tae sat in the vehicle and drove off with Jungkook leaving the place that brought love into his life.

Looking outside, Tae breathed the fresh air after so long. He was happy to meet his parents and Jin after so long. But a big part of him was dying inside knowing Jungkook might just walk out of his life.

"Hyung - you hungry?" Jungkook asked taking a turn.

Tae moved his attention to Jungkook and nodded his head, "Yes - a little."

His eyes lingered over Jungkook's face. That gorgeous face.

Those innocent eyes which turned so intense and sexy when he made love to Tae. That cute nose. The lip ring which shone when it was dark and things got heated in their bed. Those luscious lips and the mole below the lips that made Tae's inside churn.

"You okay hyung?" Jungkook asked his eyes on the road.

Tae nodded his head and looked out of the window.

Had the roads changed? He wasn't gone for so long.

Maybe - they did.

After a few minutes, Tae realized they were completely on a different route.

Turning his head towards Jungkook, Tae asked, "Um - Jungkook - is this some new road?"

Jungkook smiled - his eyes shining with love, "No hyung - we are going home. Just wait - you will understand."

After about 5 minutes, they stopped in front of a complex. It didn't look posh and new but it also didn't give any old vibes. One part of the complex was undergoing some construction.

"Where are we?" Tae asked and saw Jungkook getting out and opening the door for Tae.

He took Tae's hand in his and got the confused man down on the ground.

"We are home hyung."

Holding Jungkook's hand, Tae walked inside the building stopping at the second floor.

It looked like a small house even from outside. There was no nameplate.

"Whose house is it?" Tae asked seeing two other locked houses besides theirs.

Jungkook didn't answer and rang the doorbell.

Poking Jungkook's arm Tae asked again, "Kook - where are we? Are we meeting someone?"