𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝

Magsimula sa umpisa

Six months into it and still, no one knows. 

Jack was overprotective of me, being his youngest sister. Yet, we were the closest since I was close with Sasha and I showed great interest in his passion, little did he know, Trent was a part of that too. 

We both knew if Jack found out, he'd freak out. He never approved of anyone, and knowing that Trent was older and someone close to him, was a double whammy. 

For a while, Sasha was convinced something was going on and with a lot of lying, she let go of the idea. Yet, sometimes casually mentions it again. 

Trent dribbled the ball up the side, tricking each opponent out before he saw Jack wide open. My hands were clenched tight as I watched them, Trent crossed it in as Jack volleyed it right into the back of the net. 

We all cheered loudly as Jack and Trent went to celebrate. Trent was staring right up at our suite as I stared back down. A long way to look up, who knew if he could see me. 

He pointed up as Jack looked at us, waving and blowing kisses. To which we returned, but mine more directed at Trent as he smiled and waved at all of us. "They really are the dream team," Sasha said. "Honestly," I laughed. 

"So, I heard that Alia likes Trent," she tells me. "Oh, is that so?" I tried to cover my jealousy. "Yeah, she said she was going to talk to him after the match," Sasha said. "Well, good luck to her. Trent's you know," I looked at her. "Well aware," she laughed. 

Did she want me to expose our relationship? It wasn't going to happen, the second that happened, she would tell Jack. Sasha can't keep a secret for the life of her. 

The match finished as we made our way down to the tunnel. "Girls! Wait up!" I heard a familiar voice call from behind Sasha and me. "Alia! Hey," Sasha turned around. "What a good game, don't you think?" she asked. 

"Totally," I nodded with a fake expression on my face. "I didn't know you were here! When did you get back?" she looked at me. "I got back last night," I tell her. "How was Brazil? Your posts looked beautiful!" she smiled.

"It was as beautiful as it looked, I want to go back already," It was almost like I was being taunted. The carrot was dangled in my face.

I wanted to take the bait and just scream leave my man alone, but I knew better. Trent and I haven't done all of this just to waste it on a petty ordeal. 

"Well, I can't wait until the guys get out. I've been wanting to talk to Trent," Alia shifts on her feet. "Don't tell me you're going to ask him out," Sasha said. "Girl, I've been dropping hints and he doesn't take them at all. I think I need to be straight up," she says. 

"Good for you," Sasha smiled as she turned her back on Alia. Her facial expressions dimmed as she widened her eyes. That alone made me read the room. 

The locker room door swung open and out walked Trent, Phil, Mason, and my brother, of course. As loud as they could be, talking about nonsense.