chapter 23

At the cafe still

At the cafe still

A hour later we just finished our coffee and food "are you guys already to go back Hogwarts"I then ask "yeah I am I need to go before my brother's realise I skip class to hug out with a boy" Samantha then tell us.

"Yeah let go we need hand out and get our books for our next class"I then tell them as they also got up we left our plates and cups on the table few seconds later we just walk out of the cafe and now we walk back up to Hogwarts.

Ten minutes later we just arrived at Hogwarts "I see later Marcus" Samantha then tell him ass he give him quick kiss on the lips and then she walk away"where would our friends will be"Theo then ask us.

"Probably about to or already walking to the Court yard from astronomy"I then tell them "yeah let go and find them ten" Marcus then tell us as we start to walk to the Court yard to try find our friends.

Few minutes later we just arrived in the court yard and our friends it around a tree talking to each other "hey guys"I then yell from the across from the Court yard as us three walk over to them   "so how was you guys double" Lydia then ask us.

"It was really good"I then tell her as we me and my boyfriend took a sit with them as Marcus just want to stand up "yeah it was it was good to hug out just as a couple"Marcus then tell us "are you and Samantha are dating yet"Helrdin then ask Marcus "yeah we are"Marcus then tell them.

"We got ten minutes before our next class starts"Bloom then tell everyone "want do we have anyway"I then ask them "we got herbology next"Katherine then tell us "did you guys bump into my brother's"I then also ask the group.

"No we didn't bump into them"Helrdin then tell me "that it good I glad they didn't know I skip a class"I then tell them as I got off the ground with the rest of group following me as we brush of the grass from us as we walk into Hogwarts for our next class.

"So want are we going for this Friday"I then ask the group as we walk to herbology "why don't we throw a other party" Helrdin then tell us he's idea as we walk in herbology and took our sit "welcome back to a other lesson"the teacher professional Sprout then tell the class.

"We are going learn about Chinese Chomping cabbage I hope you brought snacks! The Chinese Chomping cabbage has a big appetite, but you'll learn that soon enough.let start by learning how to avoid getting chomped by the Chinese Chomping cabbage.

"Look in you herbology book and turn to the page 145 it will tell all about it"she also then tell us as we open our book to page 145
"Chinese Chomping Cabbage was a magical plant that was presumably native to China" I then tell my friends.

"As the name suggests, it had the ability to chomp on foods, such as carrots" Theo also then tell us "It was also an ingredient required in the brewing of the healing potion Skele-Gro"Lydia also tell us "so we could used it to have one of ingredients to make a healing potion"Katherine also then tell us.

"Didn't we already learn this today in professor Snape class"Bloom then tell us "yes we did"I then tell them.

Ten minutes later class just finished "let got to the common room"I then ask my friend "yeah let go that was our last class anyway"Katherine then tell us as we walk to the Slytherin common room.

As we walk in I see my brother on the coach talk to each other "so how was class tom and Mattheo"I then ask my brother "it was good, want about you"he then ask me "it was good we have Slytherin 15 points"I then tell them.

"It what class did get the point in"Mattheo then ask me "we got in potions"I also then tell them "by the way sister we have a meeting with our father on Thursday"tom then tell me as my friend see next to me.

"Why do we have a meeting with him for"I then also ask tom "it about the up coming war"Mattheo then told me "okay so want dose that have to do with me"I then ask them "father what you and your friends joins us"tom then tell me.

"so our dad want us be a death eater"Helrdin then ask his older sister "yeah he want us go to riddle manner and ask the dark lord for the mark"Parsy then told my best friend "why do guys called him the dark lord not by his name" I then ask them.

"It because sister father hate where people called him by his name so everyone have to called him dark lord and we call him father"tom then tell "and also sister if people called my his name and not dark lord he kill them"Mattheo then told me also.

"Where is the meeting going be"my best friend Katherine then ask my brother's "it going happen after breakfast so you guys will miss two of you lesson" Blaise then told her "okay I fine missing two lessons"Lydia then told them.

"Want about the teacher won't they know we are not in class"my best friend then ask them "yes if teacher do notice"we are going do Spell that will make you look like you here but you actual no"Parsy also told us.

"Why don't go to bed and we will talk about this tomorrow sister"tom then tell me "okay good night"I then tell my brother

Reads: 1.85k

Words: 1016

Published: 11 April 2024