Chapter 8

Some Jamaican music 😌 Enjoy y'all.

Maya Pov

At work

Right now I'm at work doing an client hair type shit. My baby and I been going good istg y'all I love her fine ass to the moon and back although I told my ass I won't be falling in love since my last relationship my ex abuse me and cheated on me. I'm glad I'm out of that relationship and happy right now with my wifey.

So anyways I'm done with my client hair

"Ooo girl I'm about to get all these bishes with my fine ass" my client said"

I take a pic of her hair and posted on my insta.

@Hair_bymaya_

@Hair_bymaya_

28,000 likes
500comments

I'm finished for the day with my clients,as I am packing up my tools and equipments that I had used I heard the bell on the door indicating that someone have entered as I turn around and look at the person my heart drop to the bottom of my ass literally it was my fucking ex I don't know what the fuck she is doing here.

"Maya"She said

" Don't fucking call my name out of your mouth you have some audacity to show your fucking ass after what you had done to me I said getting angry" She looked at me with guilt in her eyes Just leave now Kila.

But she didn't listen she starting walking towards me but I step back until my back hit the wall.

"My love I missed you so much I saw that you had moved on with that dumb fuck you call a girlfriend I know what I had done to u was not good baby but I'm sorry just give me on last chance. " She says while rubbing my face gently.

I tried to push her away but her hands tightened around my throat so hard I couldn't breath I look at the door and saw my gf coming in but last thing I heard was a gun shot then everything went black.

Hailey Pov
At the house

I shot that mother fucker 10 times I don't give a fuck I know who she is I heard all about her, one thing for sure I don't like when mfs mess with what's mine I don't play about my wife bro.

I'm home with my wifey in my arms I already change her clothes just waiting until she is up.I had already killed that mf she had crossed the line with putting her hands on my woman, I already order some food for us so we can eat until she wakes up I played in her hair while looking at all her features she's so fucking beautiful I love her so much,as I was staring at her I heard her "baby".

Yes mamas " I replied

She is gone right she asked
"Yes love she is and u dont got to worry or be scared baby I'm always here to protect u baby." I said while looking into her eyes.

She smiles at me thank u baby."

You're welcome mama. I kissed her forehead and went for our food and we ate and feed each other while watching some SpongeBob on Netflix I don't know man I watch anything with my baby as long as she is happy and safe.

The gang called and check up on her we talk to them for a little while before we ending up falling asleep.

Jalen Pov
6 months later

Right now my baby and I are cuddling but a mf is horny asf she won't give me any keep in mind I didn't had any in 2 days like this she trying to kill a nigga.

Ma I whined"

What she said

Give me some of fat ma you said this pussy is mine why can't I have any of what's mine though. "You can't be really serious wearing that shorts that is short asf around the house I said", I put her hand on my crouch to let her feel how hard I am right now but she has the audacity to get up and said "I can't help with u that figure it out."

I mumbled under my breath I got up and grabbed her by the throat and kiss her passionately as I rubbed my member against her warm core.

Guess what i finally get to hit fat ma when pussy that good it have you be dying.

~~~
Till next time y'all
Zay~~

I got a question for y'all  drop y'all instagrams for who wanna be friends.