Part 7.

Jalen Pov

"Fuckkk" zaleah cried out baby slow down.

I grip her hair and pulled her head back while I'm giving her long hard deep strokes all you could hear was our skins clapping.

I pulled out and then flip her over we both breading heavy asf I started kissing down her stomach and then kiss between her thighs and started eating her out like she was my last meal.

She was screaming my name on top of her lungs. I pushed 2 of my fingers deep inside her pussy while I'm eating her out and speeding up the pace of fingers. I felt her knot around my fingers indicating that she was finna cum .

" You can cum now mama"

She let out a loud scream.

I cleaned her up with my tongue making sure I get every last drop of her cum.

She tasted so fucking delicious I would eat her all day.

I looked at her on her kness.
She took my dick inside of her small hands she started to kiss the tip. She spit on my dick and she started to suck the living soul out of me fitting my whole length deep inside of her throat.

"Ahhh fuckk ma " I moaned.

I cum down her throat.

She stick her tongue out showing me she swallowed it.

She pushed me down and started lining up my dick with her entrance she sat down taking my whole length inside of her she started to move slowly she started riding my faster.

She pinched her nipples while moaning my name she started to get tired so I thrust up inside of her letting her dig her sharp nails leaving deep marks on my back.

I pulled out of her and cum on her stomach.

Shawty that we was finish this was just our 3 round we going all night.

Author

Zay

First time writing smut.. I think it's bad though but this book end at page 12..

Hope y'all enjoying this book.