Part 6.

(Love me some Jhene Aiko)

Zaleah Pov

"Y'all probably saying this is to fast or wtv but didn't they say gay people do things fast"

"Ofc I said Yess y'all"

Cause df she had my Jamaican ass crying

Anyways last night

(She gave me the best sexx I was literally in heaven when she was rocking my shitt... ) 

~
(Smut soon y'all horny ppl😭.)

My love❤ - Princess hope you sleep well just went to get some breakfast for us.

- I did and thanks baby be safe❤.

My love❤- I will baby girl. ❤

Well I'm waiting on jay to come back I gonna finish up some of my school work and study for my exams and stuff.

Jalen POV

I'm currently driving back to my crib right now.

I was happy asf when my princess said Yess ngl she did kinda had my ass all nervous and shitt.

I got some food for my princess and I some Jamaican food cause they food be amazing asf.

20mins later

I opened the door and closed it back

"Princess I called out"

In the living room

I walked in the living and mama is in my clothes I don't like when people wear my clothes but I'll accept this shit only for her.

I give her a kiss on her forehead .

"She makes me genuinely happy with her beautiful ass".

9 months later

Zaleah Pov

I have been avoiding Jay for the past 2 weeks I just needed my space cause ain't no way this bitch that she used to fuck with saying she's pregnant like she rassclatt mad got me fucked up.

I knew she used to fuck with other female's before me or whatever.

I love my baby to the bottom of my heart strong 9 months together I never been so happy but I don't why when I'm always happy some bullshit have to always come my way.

To My big baby❤.

-Can you please come over I have something important I wanna speak to u about.

-Ight.

Jalen Pov.

I was chilling with my homies smoking and shit until I got a message from Zaleah.

From My heart ❤.

-Can you please come over I have something important I wanna speak to u about.

I respond with an ight.

I know she been ignoring for the past 2 weeks that shit hurted I don't like when my wife mad at me her not speaking to me hurt my heart.

I told my homies I'm finna head out.

I'm driving to her apartment building which is 30 mins away. I texted her telling her that I'm outside her door.

She opened it and Lord shawty be looking fine asf.

I followed her and sat on her couch facing her ready to listen to what's she is about to speak to me about.

Zaleah Pov

She texted me telling she was outside my door I opened it and looked at her damm my baby is foineee .

I don't know why she looking at me like dat got my blushing and shitt.

She followed me and sit in front of me  waiting on me to speak.

Baby I know I have been ignoring you for the past 2 weeks and all I know it's fucked up I just need some time to myself. I'm sorry I have been telling you that baby but something have been bothering me for those past 2 weeks.

Sighs

Okay I know you messed around with females before me but one of them keep texting down my phone saying that she is pregnant the kid is yours.
I said while my head is down.

She sighs and held my chin living my head up.

-Ma all you had to do is communicate to me all you had to do is tell me that you needed time my heart. I will deal with that situation with her alright you know I love you. When  something is wrong is wrong in out relationship don't just ignore me like that cause I felt like shit ma I didn't even know what was wrong with you just whenever anything happened you talk to me about it baby okay.

She kissed my forehead and pulled me in her arms and brush her finger under my eyes and wipe away my tears.

Minutes later we feel as sleep on the couch.

Jalen Pov

I dealt with that situation with that mf who let my wifey ignored me.

Yess me and that mf did fuck but turns out she is pregnant but it ain't mines she been lying I wanted to straggle that hoe for letting her making my baby mad at me bruhh.

Right now shawty having me watching vampire diaries  I swear she never gets tired of watching this shit.

Author.

Zay

Y'all I am backkk
Hope y'all like it thanks for 2.29k views