C4 - VOTING TIME

jupiturn??!! maybe vars too.. FUN FACT; i was playing hero clash while writing this, extremely fun and you should deffo play it. (hero clash sponsor me/j)
also i just realized how the responses of the characters are based off my personality.. so if you think that it's a canon reaction or something then uh.. that probably could mean i have multiple personalities :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, uhh.. after that part is settled.. Who is suspicious..?" Cosmo asked, looking around the room, waiting for answers. "It's Saturn.." Pluto suddenly spoke, making everyone gasp or whisper to another. "Uhmm.. I am sorry.. Saturn?" Cosmo asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AWKWARD SILENCE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why me?" Saturn asked, in a confused tone, tilting his head slightly. "Yeah.. why Saturn?" Jupiter asked, looking at Pluto, slowly holding Saturn's hand. "Well.. Saturn has been too quiet, he is barely talking.. But usually- he talks a lot in the solar system if I am correct.." Pluto explained, with Charon hesitantly nodding.

"You are kind of doing the same.. Pluto." Cosmo spoke, looking at Pluto suspiciously. "Plus, he is talking more than you." Cosmo added, the evidence pointing towards Pluto. The others were just watching (I just don't have a reaction for them huhu-).

"I mean.. Pluto is correct, he does talk a lot more in the solar system than in... this place." Titan stated, agreeing with Pluto. "T-titan?!" Saturn spoke, shocked at the fact that Titan agreed with Pluto, who was accusing him. "I thought I knew you.. maybe not so much after all.." Saturn spoke, slowly leading to a mutter at the end.

Jupiter pulls Saturn closer to him in hopes to comfort him, patting Saturn. "Well.. let's just uhmm.. decide who to vote now.." Cosmo reminded, looking at the basket which appeared out of nowhere once more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTING BEGINS...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone does the normal routine, writing who are they gonna vote on a piece of paper or to skip, anonymously, before putting it in the basket. Once done, a text above says Pluto was voted out. Cosmo looks around for the person, or humanoid celestial body's journal that was voted out, as per usual. Which was Pluto.

He grabs it, which was surprisingly by the counter above the other journals. He then starts to read, or look for his role. Evil supplier. "Oh.. uhmm.. he is evil." Cosmo said his team, but refused to say his role. "Good job, I guess.." Cosmo muttered, with no one hearing it. "Titan, we are going to have a (fun) 'talk'." And then they talked, and it was not fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LIGHTS DIE DOWN ONCE MORE...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well.. we should get used to this darkness, I guess..." Cosmo muttered to himself, as the others started to chatter around and stuff. "Gosh, I want someone to talk to.." Cosmo spoke, slowly turning to a mutter as he leans against the walls. He then decides to give a muffin to Neptune, and then a random book to Earth.

Meanwhile, Jupiter and Saturn were cuddling each other once the talk with Titan was done, (i know cuddling is hugging in bed, even though they aren't in a bed, just wanted to use some fancy and cute words) Jupiter gently kisses Saturn on the forehead, leaving Saturn shocked, but nonetheless enjoys it.

They just enjoyed it while it lasted, it's not every day that you get to be an earthling and hug your friends. Some noises start to appear, meaning someone was being killed. Also, Earth had already apologized to Venus.. and Venus was shocked, and forgave him, for now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHTS UP...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And.. Venus got killed, or the assumption was that he got killed, considering he went missing. People that knew him, or cared enough to look for him was Mercury, Earth, Luna, Jupiter, and of course, Cosmo. While Phobos and Deimos did join for the sake of Mars (since they are friends, or at least that is what I see them as). No one else volunteered to join.

Cosmo is the one who found him, again, he was in solitary confinement. "I found him, but he looks to be dead, but wasn't tortured at least." Cosmo announced, before quickly taking his journal that was beside him, he celebrated a little on the inside. He hated finding stuff that would take a long time, and the first two took minutes, which was long for him.

"Survivor." He spoke as he placed the journal on the stacks of the other's deceased journals, which was in the opposite side of the counter in which Uranus' head was there. Neptune wanted to take a peek, knowing Jupiter, he will never allow him to for some reason.

Suddenly, a random book appeared in front of earth as he and Luna went to the main room (pretend he heard the announcement while being on the opposite side of the map). "Huh!?" Earth yelped as he picked up the book, the book was 'How to be mentally better and change'.

"That just reminded me.." Luna said, before suddenly hugging Earth tightly. "Never head to the sun againnn....!!!!" Luna scolded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GHOST WORLD..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venus and Mars were just following them as Earth and Luna were talking, for fun of course. And they both gasped when Luna scolded earth about heading to the sun. "Wait.. WHAT!?" Mars spoke in shocked, feeling REALLY concerned. "So.. he really did change.." Venus quietly muttered to himself.

The confession with Mars to Venus was shocking (i will make a special chapter of that laterrr, m'kay?), but THIS was even more shocking. "We better ask him about it, after this thing." Mars suggested, with Venus nodding his head in agreement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO BACK TO REALITY, HOPE IT GOES WILD...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or.. maybe not.. this will be the endd!! Bye guys, I love you!! Also, I have something to say, I will just switch the chapter 5 with the Vars confession, and the chapter five would be posted on sunday, IF I have the time for it, mkay?? Imma start on it RIGHT noww 

Sorry for short chapter btw :( Less than 1000 words..