Chapter 13: The feelings lies deep

(Sorry for the late update guys. I've written this chapter as a transition with some romantic and emotional sequences bcz now the story will head towards the main plot. The Ayesha story and discovery of Dhruv's family. Pls do vote n cmt.)

Dhruv was making Saurya walk in the hotel lawn. He left his hands and let him explore around. As he was standing, with his hands in his pocket, keeping an eye on his son, Tara came to him from behind.
"Aap acche se khaye na??" Asked Tara
"Haa..." Replied Dhruv without moving his eyes from Saurya.
Tara slowly put her hand around his arms. Dhruv's body went hot. He tried his best to handle himself and kept an eye on Saurya. Slowly Tara came nearer and rested her head on his shoulder. He just can't.......

Saurya was moving away. Dhruv wanted to go behind him but he couldn't because his legs have been frozen with heat. Well what?! Frozen with heat?! Well.. everything is possible in love and war so...

"Sau... Saurya dur ja raha..." said Dhruv
"Aap chinta na kare... woh byas jhula jhulne ja rahe..." replied Tara. And to Dhruv's surprise Tara's prediction matched. Dhruv looked at Tara.
Tara smiled, "Ma hai hum uske... janam se pala hai... jatan se..." Tara rested her head on his chest and moved her hand over the same.

Dhruv extended his head upwards and tried to see if anyone is watching. Well the windows... nowadays windows are so dumb, one can't understand if anyone is looking outside from the rooms.

Menwhile, Tara's friends were hiding behind the bushes watching the romantic movie.
"Oo bhi dekh dekh..." exclaimed Ritika
"Dr. Dhruv yaha bhi akru banke khade hai... koi reflex hi nehi hai..." said Rahul
"Chup kar... tujhe keya pata... humne dekha hai.. Dr. Dhruv kitne free hai Priya ke sath..." replied Ritika, "sayed lawn mai sharma rahe..."
"Sharma rahe?! Woh bhi Dr. Dhruv... keu bhai... unki personality dekhi hai..." commented Akriti
"Keya behuda chize kar rahe tumlog..." said Kartik.
"Ab mamla humai hi haat mai lena parega sayed..." commented Rahul and went inside.
"Ab yeh keya gadbad karne ja raha...." said Kartik

As they were whispering behind the bushes Rakesh came to Saurya.
"Saurya bhai.... gaddi chalani hai??"
Saurya's eyes shinned, he immediately gave approval by nodding his head.
"To Papa ko patao... jao..."
Saurya ran to his father, "Papa.... Rakesh uncle ke sath gaddi chalane jau??"
"Gaddi chalane?!" Tara was shocked
"R a Games zone ki baat kar raha.... khilone... ha beta... jao...."
Tara still couldn't understand but it's ok... atleast now she's free with Dhruv. She trusts Saurya with Rakesh.

Rahul smriked.
"Oye tu has keu raha..." said Ritika
"R a yeh Rakesh bhai... games zone ke bahar ghum rahe the... unhe sayed koi game khelna tha but sirf bacche aur bacche ke parents hi allow hai iske under... maine unhe pata liya... ki Saurya ko lekar jao... aur woh pat geye.... aab yeh dono akele hai.... bacche ke ma baap hai... romantic to honge hi..." replied Rahul
"Itna dimag padhai mai lagate to grades better ate..." commented Kartik
"Oo padhaku bandar... aap humare sath fer yaha keu baithe ho... sarafat ke sartaj...." said Rahul
"Dekh Rahul tu..." Kartik was too ready to attack
"Rahul... keya kar rahe ho.. chup ho jao..." Aktiti and Ritika managed the situation

"Dhruv..... suna hai us taraf ek sunsan si jagah hai.... chaloge?? Kitne din sunshan jagah nai ghumi nehi..."
"Chalo fer..."
Dhruv and Tara went towards the back of the hotel where there was a place set like a hut amidst the jungle. It attracts kids in the morning but at night it's deserted.

"Jee baatt..." exclaimed Rahul, "chal bhai chal". The mischievous four followed.

Dhruv didn't move his hand from the pockets. Tara kept her arms in his arms.
"Kitni shanti hai na yaha...." said Tara
"Haa Rajkumari ji shanti to bohat hai...." Dhruv slowly took his hand out from his pocket and glided it down to hold Tara's hand, crossing their fingers, he then tuned towards Tara with a subtale stare. Tara tried to come close but Dhruv jumped back.
"SAVDHANNNN......" exclaimed Dhruv. Soul came out of the bodies of the four musketeers behind the bushes, "Khabardar agar mere akelepan ka faida uthane ki chesta ki to..." mimicked Dhruv.
Tara put her right brow up, "Meri nakal utar rahe ho tum..."
"Ha Rajkumari ji..." Dhruv slowly came forward, "Itna adhikar to hai na mera...."
Tara put her hands round his neck, "Ha hai na... Chikitsak Doctor Dhruv...."
"Hayee kitne din... kitne baras... kitne yug baat yeh sabd suna apke mu se Rajkumari ji.... maan prasanna ho geya..."