Chapter 6: The return of Maharani

In the evening,
Tara was roaming around the hallroom when she saw the pink teddy sitting on the sofa of the drawing-room. Saurya is busy in his "Studio", Dhruv in the Study, Rakesh's duty is over, Malati is in the kitchen cooking dinner, and Devgarh family is counting stars in the terrace, so the road is clear. Tara went inside the room and started pinching the teddy. Bhabosa happened to pass by, she stopped by the door watching Tara doing wierd stuff. Pratap and Minakshi too stopped with her. Tara started cuddling the teddy, hugging it tightly and kissing it. This madness automatically brought smile on Bhabosa's face. Minakshi too was smiling when she saw Dhruv standing by the other door and smiling looking at his wife.
"Rajkumari ji....." Dhruv teased from behind. Tara went uncomfortable and kept the teddy aside.
"Hum jaise asli bhalu rehte aap nakli bhalu ke sath isq jata rahe ho??" Dhruv moved closer to Tara.
Bhabosa moved away her face and was turning back with Minakshi when they saw Pratap looking at the romantic scene with brusted eyes. Bhabosa dragged him out by his collar.

Dhruv proceeded towards his wife. Tara moved behind and got pinned to the sofa, breathing heavily. He hold her by her neck slowly, as he does. Tara closed her eyes and put her hands on his back getting immersed into the monent.

---
"Sahab ji...." called Malati
"Ha bolo..." replied Dhruv.
"Paise dijiye ga... ration lani hai..."
"Keu?? Is mahine ka to pura ration hai..." replied Dhruv while applying butter on his toast.
"Nehi woh ghee lani hai..."
"Accha.. ghee... kitna kilo..." Dhruv put his hand in the pocket
"100 kilo...."
"Aiahh" Dhruv was shocked, "mera ghar jalana hai keya....."
"Shiv shiv sahab.. yeh aap keya bol rahe...."
"100 kilo ghee ka keya karenge aap... Jatigriha ka nirman karna hai apko..."
"Abhi sara khana ghee pe hi ban raha.. to maine socha ki......"
"Aur na sochiye... yeh lijiye paise... 1 kilo se yada ghee na ghusne wala mere ghar... Tara dekhegi to sari puriya usmai hi talne lagegi... aise hi vazan badh geya hai uski......."
Tara was serving vegetables to Saurya. She looked at Dhruv and raised one eyebrow.
"Matlab keya hai tumhara...."
"Mujhe pata hai tumhe ghee kitni pasand hai...." replied Dhruv
"Nehi woh nehi.... mera vazan badh geya hai se tumhara matlab keya hai..."
"Ismai matlab ka keya hai..." Dhruv put the toast inside his mouth, "badh geyi hai vazan.. ghatana parega... unwanted weight is not good for......"
"Tumne mujhe moti bola????" Charged Tara
"Aiah?! Yeh maine kab bola?!"
"Tumne abhi bola ki meri vazan badh geyi hai..."
"Ha to iska matlab yeh..."
"Iska matlab yahi hai...."
"R a mai ilaz kar raha tumhara... vazan nehi ghati to... Dr. Patil ne bhi wahi kaha..."
"To woh Patil ji bolenge... tum keu bologe..."
Dhruv stared blankly at Tara, "Aiah?!"
"Aur ghee kitna accha hota hai pata hai sehat ke liye... baithe baithe yehsab jo kha rahe ho na yeh yada hanikarak hai.... ghee se sarir banta hai... apna dekhe hai... aloo ki parathe jaisa sarir hai tumhara..."
Dhruv looked at his tummy analysing how he looks. Devgarh family decided to concentrate more on matar paneer. Bhabosa's heart started getting vaccum. Such a lovely simple family, such a simple loving husband. What else does a woman want. Alas she couldn't make her "son" fit for the role model she herself aspired for. Perhaps her conception was wrong, perhaps she couldn't teach her sons the thing which Dhruv's mother did. Or does the blindfold of royalty played it's game. Dhruv grew up from the grassroots and built it all by his own hardwork. Her royalty is inherited, learning is so mechanical out there.

---
Dhruv was in his hospital cabin when his phone rang up. He took up his phone and saw it was his mother in law.
"Heloo maa.."
"Haa Dhruv hum ay geye..."
"Accha ok ma.. suniye... aap woh sare instruments hospital mai deke ayiye.. mai Dev ko bol deta hu... aur Sukanya hai na apke sath??"
"Ha Dhruv... bohat achambit hai woh..."
"Ha swabhabik hai....."

---
Swaraswati came to Dhruv's house with Sukanya. Dhruv kept it surprise for Tara. As Swaraswati entered the house Tara was astonished. She ran towards her mother and hugged her tight.