Chapter 11: The Family Photograph

(Sorry guys for the late update, got so immersed in the intensity of the recent episodes. I hope you guys will enjoy the chapter, do leave a comment with your views and also do vote)

The next day, it's Dhruv's seminar on Neurosciences. Tara got excited to see her husband speak. She planned to dress normal but... something striked her. She took out her midnight blue silk anarkali which Dhruv gifted her. It has an black dupatta embroidered in Kashmiri style. She placed the dupatta like an open pallu at one side and attached it with a peacock feather  brooch, which was her wedding gift from her Bhaiji. Her moved her hand over the brooch and sighed. She then tied up her hair keeping it half open, put a small red bindi between her brows, wore the light gold floral  set Dhruv gave her. It had a light neckpiece with small flowers attached to a chain. Floral earrings and a bracelet. As Tara got ready her friends were stuck.
"Ooo yaar... akdam se Rajkumari lag rahi ho to.." commented Akriti
"R a samjho samjho... inke Rajkumar to isi hotel mai hai na..." added Ritika
"Bhai tu agar shadisuda na hota na to yahi propose kar deta...", smiled Rahul
"R a jaldi chalo... late ho jayegi... first bus pe jayenge hum to first row pe seat milega..." said Kartik
"Haa haa abassya.. sighra chalo..." said Tara
"Baap re... itni jaldi keya hai yaar... apne pati ko to dikha lo apna yeh shringar..." commented Rahul
"R a tum log chalo bhi.." hurried Tara.
---
In the Seminar hall, Tara sat on the second row to get a clear view. Dhruv came on the stage wearing a blue suit over white shirt. He's looking so... so.. so sensuous. Dhruv didn't notice Tara and continued his session. Tara was spellbound to see her husband's attitude. She never saw Dhruv speak like this. So much serious he is... well is he actually such? Tara doesn't think so. She very well understood that it's his cover and this fact tickled her to laugh but she just smiled lowering her head. Well, everything apart, she loved the session. Honestly when Dhruv comes to teach her she gets immersed in his voice and his... well... you know. But today his deep voice really gave strict teacher vibes and she felt like student. Perhaps he should apply this for teaching her as well.... or perhaps he shouldn't. She has seen his strictness in operation theatre in 17th century. Tara's look strated getting stuck on Dhruv, he looks handsome, rather, more handsome in specs though.

"Bhaii seriously... kitna accha samjhate hai yaar Dr. Dhruv...." commented Kartik
"Haa yaar... kitne handsome bhi hai..." said Ritika
"But khadus dikhte hai..." said Rahul
"Hai bhi khadus..." replied Disha, the senior.
"Hum byas sochte hai ki keya ghar pe bhi woh aise hi honge?!" Wandered Tamal
"Tum ghar pe keu ghus rahe..." scolded Disha
"R a unki Patni aur baccha bhi hai na... patni ko 5 saal tak dhuna... matlab dil ke bohat acche hai.. patni bhi ayi inke sath... matlab bhagi nehi inko chorke...", commented Tamal
"Bhagega keu koi itne acche inshan ko chorke?!" Charged Tara
"R a hyper keu ho rahi... mai bol raha... iska matlab itna khadus nehi hai woh.. " added Tamal

---
In the evening, all gathered in the Hotel hall. It's like a get-together party. The Doctors and Professors clicked pictures with students first then started clicking pictures among themselves. The student groups caught the photographers from between the Doctor's sessions and clicked their own pictures. Saurya looked at the mess while munching on the patties with Rakesh. He got down and went to the photographer.
"Chabi wale dada... chabi wale dada..." Saurya pulled the photographer's trousers
"Haa bolo......"
"Aap mere Ma Papa ek sath ek chabi kar denge??"
"Ha jarur kar denge..."
"Rakesh kaka Rakesh kaka...." Saurya turned towards Rakesh
"Kitni ber bola beta... kaka nehi bhai bolo.. chabi wale ko dada bola.. to mujhe bhai keu nehi??"
"Nehi..."
"Keya musibad hai... boliye..."
"Papa ke pas jana hai... chodo na..."
Rakesh left his hand, Saurya ran towards his father while Rakesh followed.
"Papaaaaaaa" Saurya got hold of Dhruv's hand.
"Keya baat hai beta??"
"Ohh... Dr. Dhruv... apka beta hai??" Asked one Doctor
"Ji.... mera beta hai...."
"Bohat peyara hai..... tumhara Ma kaha hai beta??"
"Hai na...udhar...." Saurya pointed in a random direction.
"Accha... tumhara Ma yaha hai.... Keya Dr. Dhruv, hum itne din se wait kar rahe apke wife se milne ka... "
"Nehi aisa nehi Dr. Sinha woh...."
Saurya didn't wait for his father's permission and dragged Dhruv by his hand.
"Saurya... beta keya kar rahe ho..."