Chapter 1: Tara's treatment

Dhruv sat outside Tara's cabin the whole day. Doctors came to treat his wound but he denied. They forced him to treat his wound and take some rest but his mind was filled with concern for Tara and Saurya. He became restless inside but, he took a deep breathe. He can't panic.

"Dr. Saxena, aap humse bohat uche darje mai hai to hum apko jhuthi tasalli na denge.... last option yeh hai ki aap apni patni ko AIIMs leke jaye... Delhi mai.... sayed waha koi chamatkar ho... keuki dekh ke lag raha your wife have history of brain injury... aapne bola bhi tha about her being in Coma during pregnancy... and she was without treatment. So mai yahi bolunga ki you take her to Delhi... perhaps wha inka ilaz behtar ho... nehi to she might go into permanent coma.." said the Doctor.

Dhruv immediately arranged for special ambulance and went to Delhi. Every beat of his heart was concerned for Saurya. The Pratap he used to trust is no more, what if Pratap tries to harm Saurya. Though he believes he'll not, because he's his "heir" and the string of survival. Moreover he trusts his mother in law and Sukanya.

Back in 17th century,
Pratap is tensed about what story to make infront of his family. Bhabosa and Minakshi interrogated him frequently to which he replied that he have no clue who kidnapped Ranisa. Swaraswati was sure it was Dhruv. The whole Devgarh army went to find Ranisa but no one got any clue. Bhabosa doubted the absence of Dhruv, but Pratap ruled it out, because he knows that's Dhruv's truth will reveal his lie. Swaraswati trusted that Dhruv has taken Tara to a safe place, but she was not sure if it's 21st century or not. She can't take Saurya because it'll be like kidnapping the child which might traumatise him.

Saurya on the other hand, sat in his room, depressed. He started doubting his father who can't give any news of his mother.
One fine evening he ran to Pratap.
"Babasa babasa.... jadugar kidhar hai??"
"Keu banna apko jadugar ki abasaktya keu hai..." Pratap replied in a deep tone which disturbed Saurya
"Aap to Masa ko dhun nehi pa rahe... Jadugar jarur dhun payenge... unhe jadu ata hai na..."
"Koi Jadu nehi hota duniya mai Saurya banna... apki masa ko hum dhunke layenge... aap nischint rahiye...."
Saurya didn't like Pratap's way of talking. He is rude nowadays. He recalled how Dhruv used to play with him. Pratap too used to be good to him but why suddenly things changed?? Why his mother's absence made his father so stone hearted?? The baby couldn't find the answer. He waits for his father to come and sleep with him but he doesn't come. Saurya went to his father's work room and found him asleep on the couch. Saurya felt sad and went to his room and lay down on the bed rolling lonely over it, shading his tears.
Swaraswati slowly entered the room and caressed his head. Half asleep baby clutched on her saree and started getting relaxed.

---

21st century, Delhi,
Dhruv is well acquainted with the doctors in the Delhi hospital. He gathered strength in his voice to make them believe that he's capable of treating his own wife. The doctors agreed to let him do treatment but always assisted him as the whole doctor community knows how emotional he is about his wife and how he was searching for her 5 years long.

The advanced treatment did work on Tara. Dhruv sat beside her every night holding her hand, caressing her head and talking to her about the happy moments in future. Dhruv's effort did work out and slowly Tara started to respond. Her heart rate started going normal. She responded when Dhruv touched her.

One night, Dhruv was asleep sitting on the chair beside Tara's bed, resting his head on her bed, holding her hand. Tara started to shiver and murmur,
"Sauu... ruya... saurya..."

Dhruv heard the murmur in his sleep. First he thought it to be a dream but a sudden realisation made him wake up and look at Tara's face. She was indeed speaking.
"Tara... Tara... tum mujhe sun pa rahi ho??" Asked Dhruv
"Saurya.... Saurya...." murmured Tara with half opened eyes.
"Tum chinta mat karo Tara... Saurya surakshit hai... Ma ke sath hai... tum byas jaldi thick ho jao.. fer hum Saurya ko leke ayenge...."