Chapter 9: The Mumbai Tour

"Maa aap Tara ko train mai chod dena please... mera ek important surgery hai..." Said Dhruv. Tara was looking at Dhruv in an angry disappointed look but she also understands that patient's life is over everything. Saurya was exploring the packed luggage, little did his parents know the wishes blooming in his little mind.
As Tara reached the station with Maharani and Saurya, Tara's friends came to her. Saurya clinged to his mother.
"Yeh kitna peyara baby hai... kaun hai yeh Priya??" Asked Ritika.
"Mera beta hai... Saurya.."
"Tera beta?!" Rahul was astonished.
"Tarapriya... tumhara beta?!" Some seniors came to her hearing their conversation
"Haa mera beta... Saurya... daar keu rahe ho aap.. namaste bolo..." said Tara. Saurya pushed his head inside Tara's chest, "sharma raha hai... itna shant nehi hai woh..."
Tara's friends wanted to cuddle him and soon Saurya became friends with them.
"Priya... Saurya ke Papa nehi aye??" Asked Kartik
"Nehi... unhe jaruri kaam ay geya..."
"Bohat peyara baccha hai tumhara beti..." said Ritika's mother, "Sachmai Swaraswati ji.. apki beti ka bhagya bohat accha hai... baccha rehne ke baujud bhi iske pati isko padha likha raha..."
"Sahi kaha apne... mere damad ji sona hai.. mujhe hamesha apni Ma ki tarah dekha hai...", praised Swaraswati.

Inside the train, Tara's mother showed Tara her seat with other friends. Saurya went near the window and went up the seat pinning his face with the glass. As Tara got seated Swaraswati proceeded to take Saurya up.
"Ayiye Saurya beta..."
"Keu nani??"
"Ghar jana hai na humain... apki ma akeli jeyengi..."
"Nehi nehi mujhe ma ke sath jana hai..."
"Surya beta..." said Tara, "Apke papa to fer ghar mai akele ho jayenge na... unhe to bura lagega... apko to unka sath dena chahiye hai na beta..."
Saurya got convinced on his father's name and went with his Nani.
---
As the train stared Tara was mindbown to see it's speed. The speeding view from the window is soo romantic. Ishh if only she could bring Saurya with her, he would have been so happy.

---
Back at Dhruv ka kabila, the father son duo has literally turned the house upside down in a few hours. Saurya thought he has got complete freedom and started painting on the walls.
"Saurya beta... aap yeh keya kar rahe..." asked Maharani
"Chitra bana raha Nani..."
"Yaha chitra nehi banate beta..."
"Nehi hum yahi banayenge..." Saurya was adament. Maharani sighed and went to Dhruv in the Study.
"Dhruv..."
"Ji Ma..."
"Saurya fer se deewar pe chitra bana rahe..."
"Uff ho.. rukiye..."

Dhruv went upstairs and saw Saurya painting on the walls.
"Saurya...."
"Ji Papa... yeh dekhiye... maine nadi banaya.."
"Bohat sundar hai beta... per apko pata hai na.. deewar ke chitra nehi banate... apke room mai canvas hai na??"
"Ji papa..."
"To fer aap keu yaha chitra bana rahe?? Ma ne bhi mana kia tha na? Fer aap abadhya keu ho rahe??"
Saurya kept his head low. He didn't expect his father to be disappointed with him.
"Chaliye... saaf kijiye ise..." instructed Dhruv. Saurya abided by his father and wiped the wall.

In the evening, Dhruv was busy in his study. Saurya went to his father with his little feet.
"Papa...."
"Boliye beta..."
"Aap klodhit ho humse??"
Dhruv smiled and looked at him, "Nehi beta hum KLODHIT nehi hai aapse..."
"Hum aur kabhi deewar pe chitra ankit nehi karenge..."
Sometimes the pure hindi from the baby's mouth blows up Dhruv's head, but what to do, that's the basic knowledge his mother provided.
"Bohat acche beta... " Dhruv caressed Saurya's hair.
After his work was done Dhruv went to Saurya and made him study. Saurya sat on Dhruv's lap and practiced alphabets like an obedient child. Maharani watched from a distance, she loved the discipline and flexible strictness Dhruv possessed.
After studying Dhruv started playing with Saurya. Now it was time for Maharani to frown at her son in law. He was doing talwarbaji with the toy swords with his son and literally messed up the room. From dessing up as bears to playing Raja Praja everything is a mess.
"Dhruv... Saurya... aaplog keya kar rahe..."
"Khel rahe Nani..." replied both.
"Dhruv?! Aap... aap... matlab..."
"Keya Ma... mera bhi dil karta na... apke beti ne mujhe yehsab karte hua dekha to keya sochegi.. isliye uski absence mai kar rahi... hai na beta Saurya... ma nehi hai to thoda maja to karna banta hai..."
"Abassya.." Saurya firmly nodded his head in agreement
---