chapter 14- "You're gonna marry him."

***

***

"Just fucking let me out!" I yell. Yet again he doesn't reply and just gives me a unimpressed look. I woke up an hour ago. David, My fucking dad kidnapped me. When I woke up, he walked in front of me and has been staring at me, while I keep saying shit to him.

"Enough!" He says. That's the first word he has spoken since I woke up.

"Oh, good to know you can speak." I soff.

"Now you shut up and listen to me." He says in a warning tone. I raise an eyebrow but stay quiet. I wanna know what this old man has in mind. 

"Now,-" he sighs and starts talking. "- listen to me close, I'm not what you think I am-"

"Yeah well of course I used to think you're a good father." I cut him off sarcastically.

"Don't Interrupt." He grunts. Not even a little ashamed of his past acts Bitch.

"So, as I was saying, I'm not what you think I am-" he starts talking but was again gets interrupted by some other guy that just walked in.

"Enough, David." He says making a shiver run down my spine. And David? He doesn't say a word and actually shuts up.

"Yes, capo(boss)." David mutters. Capo, boss. Why is he calling this guy 'boss'? Weird.

"So, this is the girl, right?" The guy asks pointing at me, and David nods. My eyes furrow.

"Who are you now?" I ask. His lips slowly tilt up in a smirk.

"I'm someone who has been looking for you for years, now." He says.

"The fuck is wrong with this guy?" I mutter under my breath, But seems like he heard it.

He bends down and comes closer to my face, making me uncomfortable.

"Do you know who I am, darling?" He wispers making me almost gag at the word he used for me.

"I'm the leader of the Russian mafia." He wispers again. My eyes widen.

"What?" I say but it comes out as a wisper.

"And your father over there, is my 2nd in command." He says standing up straight. I look at David with shock.

I have spent my whole childhood with this man, who tormented me but never in my wildest dreams I would've thought that he can be involved with the mafia. 

"And sorry I forgot to introduce myself-" he cleared his throat.
"-I'm leonid aleksey."

He again lowers himself to my level. "What are you thinking, baby." He wispers. Fucking hell this man is hell bent on making me puke today or what.

"Look, I don't care if your name is leonid alexy- or whatever the fuck it is, and if you're the leader of the Russian fucking mafia. if you don't let me out of here you won't have a head or a mouth to introduce yourself again." I glare at him. He raises and eyebrow.

(Warning(alert)- now there will be a little adult stuff that might trigger some people. So from now on whenever there will be triggering thing I'll put '####' this symbol.)

"Fiesty, I like it." He says, and then next moment before I could even blink his lips were on mine.

I try to push him away as I struggle to catch my breath. My hands were tied and he was too strong. Tears well in my eyes as I struggle to puch him away. Fuck no I don't wanna cry in front of him. I can't show him my vulnerable side. Tears fall from my cheeks and my father just stands there and watches.

What did I ever do to deserve this? What did I ever do to be treated like this? Why wasn't I Enough? Why is my father watching a man assault me and do nothing about it?

I bite his lower lip in the kiss, very hard. So hard that I even tasted his blood. He finally pulls away and glares at me.

"Listen to me, I may like you but I won't tolerate you if you keep doing this, dont ever cross the line, Bella." He gripped my thighs tightly. I'm sure it'll leave a mark.

###(this means the triggering stuff ended.)

"Get her ready." He says before walking out of the room. My eyebrows furrow at his words.

"What? Why should I get ready?" I ask David for some answers hoping that he would give them to me.

"You're gonna marry him." He said. My heard dropped to my stomach and tears well in my eyes. "-And don't be a bitch and resist him again, please him, you don't know what he's capable of."

"What kind of father are you?" I say but it came out as a wisper.

Be doesn't say anything, just walks out of the room as I start sobbing in the empty dark room. It feels just like that place. The place David sent me to when I told the police that he assaulted me. Empty. Dark.

I sit there as I sob uncontrollably on the uncomfortable chair.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

***

Words: 907

A/N:-

Hey, so this chapter was kinda short but it's an double update so it's fine I think. Sorry I haven't been updating regularly, my exams are going on so I've been quite busy. So this double update is kind of an apology.

And thankyou so much guys for 1k reads I can't believe my fucking eyes. It means a lot.

Please don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. It's my  motivation to write again.

Thankyou love,
Prarthana.