31 : Double Dates

Start from the beginning

Oh lord.

"I put our names in so should we start playing?!" Gracie says trying to change the direction of the heated conversation,

"Great idea!" I add jumping out of my seat towards the aisle,

"Don't drop it on your foot Liz!" Gracie shouts from behind me laughing,

"That was once in freshman year" I protest huffing out,

"You're a terrible bowler, you hit JJ in the face last year, we had to take him to the hospital" Logan adds getting up from the booth with Gracie settling against the wall as they watch me.

Okay so maybe I'm not the very best, but technically it wasn't my fault that JJ was standing there.

"You believe in me don't you?" I ask turning towards Luke who has a smile on his face from behind me,

"Mhm, you can do anything baby." He chuckles,

"Fuck all of you" I huff turning back towards the bowling alley, focusing on the ball I aim and swing waiting for it to hit.

All three of them start laughing out loud when my ball hits the other aisle, sighing in disbelief I turn around settling against Luke's chest as his arms encircle me.

"You want me to help you?" He asks into my hair and I hum in response, we watch both Logan and Gracie take a turn both of them sabotaging each others throws.

"You have to swing it back like that to get momentum." Luke instructs in my ear, holding my hand that clutches the ball and pressing his chest into my back he demonstrates the movement a few times.

My body tingles with the sensation of his body being against mine, I'll never get used to it.

"And let go" Our hands drop the ball at the same time, my eyes tracking the movements as it swiftly moves down the track hitting all of the pins.

"How are you so good at everything" I groan hopelessly into his chest as it rumbles with laughter.

"I've got my lucky charm with me" he winks down at me - a move he knows will make my cheeks flush -, pushing off his chest I stand up straighter rolling my eyes.

"I'm gonna get a drink do you want one?" I ask,

"Im good." He replies stepping forward to kiss my forehead,

"Can you get me a cola!" Gracie pipes up from her spot by the tablet as she fiddles with the score.

"K!"

Walking away with a smile on my face I make my way towards the bar, looking back once I rest my elbows on the counter.

Never in my entire life will I ever get over the fact of how hot my boyfriend is, his tall muscular figure, short messy brown hair and a scowl plastered on his face as he looks around.

His eyes lock with mine and a smile tugs the corners of his lips as he winks at me, and even from here I can feel him consuming me.

I furrow my eyebrows when I notice Logan walking up to Luke, his expression turning from amused to serious in a matter of seconds but I'm pulled away from eavesdropping when someone calls my name.

"Lizzie?" Turning around to face the bar again I catch sight of my classmate in his work outfit.

"Oh-hey Levi!" I greet him,

"What can I get you?" He smiles,

"Two diet cokes please" I say resisting the urge to turn around and check that Luke's alright.

"Who are you here with?"

"Just some friends, Logan and Gracie are here too" I say casually trying to avoid the mention of Luke knowing that once Levi finds out the whole school will.

"Here." He says passing me the two colas after a moment,

"Thank-" I start, grasping the drinks in both my hands he abruptly cuts me off,

"You look really good Liz."

"Thanks." I answer dryly not wanting this to mean anything more,

"Do you want to hang out sometime- I mean only if you want." His confident smile falters as he glance behind me and I have the sinking feeling I know who it is,

"She's good." Lukes voice turns icy and he sounds nothing like the guy I know,

"Look man this is a private conversation, I don't know a lot about you but I do know that this isn't your territory." Levi says standing up straighter as Luke's hands finds it way to my waist,

"Levi-" I start,

"A guy asking my future wife out on a date does regard me." Luke answers smoothly like he didn't just call me his future wife, I freeze not knowing how to react.

I don't meet Levi's eyes as he glances between me and Luke but I feel Luke's grip on my waist tighten possessively and I would be lying if I said I didn't find it hot.

So much for the entire school not finding out.

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

What do you guys think is going to happen next??🤨🤨

This was kinda a filler chapter, we are getting closer to the drama.....