Red........., i called her who's tugging her hair strands behind her ear nervously.

Jiii?.........., she said without looking at me and correcting her dupatta on her shoulder.

This..........., I said while taking the card from the night stand and giving it to her.

I have made this card for you...which is linked to my bank account......., i said while forwarding the card towards her.

I don't want it .........,she immediately said when she heard me.

Why?........., i asked her.

I just don't... don't need that......, she said while pushing my hand away from herself in which i hold that card.

There is no question of necessity here... I had got this card made for my siblings long ago ....... you just did not have one... so I got one made for you too ............., i said while trying to make her understand this.

they're your siblings ........, she said and started trying to release herself from my arms and to stood up.

And you're my wife........, i said while stopping her and immediately cupping her both cheeks.

If you are thinking about the past then don't think about it...neither am I that earlier Abeer who met you on the night of our wedding nor the one who met you on the night of Karva Chauth.......this Abeer is in love with you .............., i said while caressing her cheeks with my thumb.

I AM your husband.....It is my duty to fulfill all your expenses and whatever needs you may have......and whatever I own...it belongs to you and my family.........., i said softly while trying to make her understand that to her who's silently watching me with her soft gaze.

Also when you have taken the vow to have equal share in my sorrows and pains then why can't you have a share in my money?.........., i said while slightly touching our foreheads then kissing it.

That's a different thing...... and whenever I need money, i will ask you for it ........., she said while i just kept silently looking at her.

Red......Keep this card with you...and in future when you get a job, you will do one work, bring your salary and give it to me,.....I will use them completely on myself ...... believe me i will not give you single panny of your salary to you ........., i said with a smile and kept that card in her palms.

Keep them Red...i request..........., I said while looking at her who' once looked at me then that card and after listening to me she nodded.

Meri Jaan..don't think to much........, I said this while kissing her forehead and she nodded while giving me a smile and then after releasing herself from my arms she sits on her side of the bed.

She looked at me and assured me with her eye's and smile that she was fine and after that she put the card on the night stand and started taking off the earrings that she was wearing one by one.

I took a sigh of relief when I got assured that' she is fine and then took out my watch from my wrist and kept it on the night stand.