chapter 34

" ye Ishq bhi kya ajeeb bimari h
Zindagi humari h par talab tumhari h "

••••••••••••••••

Author -

Happy Diwali rabby and aloo....., abeer said and hugged his sister's to stopped them from turning.

As chandni heard Abeer's voice, she looks towards Abeer for a few seconds who's just looking at her then diverted her eyes from him and hurriedly hidded dupatta under the pillow.

Chandni take a deep breath while heard ahana and Aditi voice and diverted her attention towards them.

Bhai humhari hair style khrab ho jaayegi......., ahana said with pout and looking at his brother who's just hugged them tightly and looking at Chandni.

Bhai......Bhai .....kaha kho gaye......., aditi said looking at his brother face who is still looking at chandni.

Chandni looked at abeer who's just looking at her without blinking his eyes feeling his gaze chandni lowered her eyelashes and knowingly jingled her bangles.

Hearing tinkling sound of chandni's bangles abeer regains his composer and first he looked at chandni for second then his sister's who's  complaining him for ruining there hair style.

Abeer leaves both of them and then diverted his eyes and sighed.

Abeer cursed himself in his breath then again looked his sister's and the person who come back and again hided behind his sister's.

Kya hua Bhai aapki tabiyat thik nahi?........ , Aditi asks him in concern and before abeer could say anything they heard Adi's voice who's just come inside in Abeer's room.

Meri pyari behno......aapko pata nahi...... es umar mein tabiyat thik nahi rehti ........, adi said entering in Abeer's room and all four look at him in confusion.

What do you mean by ......IN THIS AGE ......., abeer said but last words with emphasis while shooting him a glare.

Bhai you're almost 26........buddhe hongye aap ....., adi said laughing on his own joke and falls on Abeer's bed because of laughing session while all three girls looked at them .

Abeer turned towards him and smirked.

I just remembered.....you know when you are a toddler i hung you upside down holding your leg.........I feel that maybe at that moment everything that was in your head just feel down..........that's why i guess you keep saying nonsense things..........., abeer said while crossing his hands in front of his chest and looking at his brother seriously and three girl looked at abeer in shock.

Bhai.........you..... you did this .......that too with your only brother ........... ,adi whined and sat comfortably on the bed while taking the pillow with him then cutely started calculating there age difference with his fingers.

When chandni saw that adi takes a pillow from the place where she hided the dupatta she gulped in fear in thought that if again he takes another pillow from that place then everyone will saw her dupatta.