chapter 28

Koshish karte h har waqt masroof rahne ki,
Zara se fursat kya mili tou zehan unki yaadon mein kho jata h.

•••••••••••••••

Author -

Abeer parks his car and they both get down from the car without saying or looking each other Abeer started walking inside while chandni just followed his footsteps like lost puppy and they get inside.

When they reached near the theater, they saw people coming out of the theater.

Abeer looks towards the waiting area and there he sees his siblings and his best friends are standing waiting for them and then his attention went towards person who's standing next him with her head down looking at the floor tiles like it's most beautiful thing on earth, fidgeting her fingers.

Look over there ,abeer said pointed at there direction where they're standing ,chandni looked at him for second who's looking at her and because of shyness she again lowered her eyes and looked at the direction where he directed and saw everyone.

Go, abeer said and chandni without looking at him taking long strides she went towards them while fidgeting her fingers.

Chandni, ahana said while looking at the Chandni who almost came running towards them.

Are you ok? , Aditi said.

I am fine, chandni said with little smile.

What happened to your face? Why is it so red? ,Ahana said while listening this Chandni touches her cheek lightly with her hands.

Kuc..h na.hi.. , Chandni said nervously.

kaha chale gaye the app dono ? ......you both probably missed half of the movie,adi said when he his brother coming towards them while someone stiffened feeling his presence beside herself .

it was an urgent call so i had to go but leave all these things now' let's go for dinner, abeer said and immediately tried to avoid this topic and they all nodded.

They started walking to their car rathore Siblings and Chandni sat in the car as before and Abeer was about to start when there was a knock on his window and he rolled down the window and saw his best friends.

What? , Abeer asked looking at his best friends.

Yaar ,don't feel like driving the car alone ​, abhi said with most innocent face as much as he could at the time.

Yes, i was about to say the same, I don't feel good driving alone, ruhan said while taking abhi side.

should I go with both of you so that both of you do not feel alone?, Abeer said while raising his one eyebrow in sarcasm while they heard girl'giggling in back seat.

Noo,they both said loudly in same time.

So what do you both want from me?, Abeer said.

Your sister, they both of them thought in their mind but did not dare to bring on their tongue.

Tell me what i do so that both of you do not feel alone, abeer said while tapping his his long fingers on staring wheel.

Look at that back how Chandni ahana and Aditi is sitting how conjugated they must be feeling .....so send someone with me so that they can sit comfortably and also i can't feel alone, abhi said and blinked her eyes three four times.