29.

"Annika Di—" she looked into the rear view mirror. Both Rudra and Om were holding their seats tightly.

"Slow down." Rudra requested in small voice. "To find Shivaay bhaiya we need to stay alive." He pleaded Annika sighed as she slowed down the speed of the car much to the brothers' relief. "I'm a good driver..." She trailed off as she stopped at the signal. Her fingers tapping against the steering wheel impatiently. "But not in right mental condition." Om said as matter-of-fact. She glared at Om through the mirror. He gulped and shut his mouth.

They reached the guest house. It was nearly out of the city. Annika wondered why Shivaay had come to such secluded place. That too alone. It was not safe. At all. She thought as she eyed the dark environment around her. There were barely any lights outside the building except for in the walkway.

The watchman greeted them.

"Is Shivaay inside?" Om asked. The watchman nodded. "Yes, Shivaay sir is inside." And they heaved relieved breath. Just let her get her hands on him—

"Open the door." Annika called as they knocked on the door furiously, unaware of the fright they just gave him.

"Shivaay?" She called. Something was off. Why wasn't he opening the door?

There was a sharp knock on the door followed by a yell of his name. He froze in his spot. His eyes darting to the door.

His heart dropped when he recognised the voice. Annika.

He wiped his tears hastily. His eyes falling on the fresh wound in his palm. Annika would get worried—Tissues....they should be here. He looked around worriedly.

The knocks got rapt and he heard Om and Rudra's voice in the background over the door. He rushed.

".......open the door..........down." he heard a muffled voice. He was startled when the fringes of the door swung open and his brothers stumbled in. Their eyes growing round on the sight of the room.

"Shivaay!"

"Bhaiya!"

"—m here." He coughed out. They rushed to his side as he pushed himself back on his feet.

Annika rushed inside the room after Om and Rudra. Her heart clenching painfully as her eyes took in the appearance of his room. It was in ruins! The room was dark. The lights switched off. What was Shivaay doing in this darkened room?

She walked around. Where is Shivaay?

"—m here." She heard his voice call out from the dark. Her frowned deepened when she noticed the weakness in his voice.

She walked around the darkened corner. Her eyes falling on the shards of vase clattered around the table. And the one covered in blood?

Blood.

Panic rushed to her.

She couldn't spot anyone else in the room. Was it Shivaay's? And she dreaded the answer of her question.

"Shivaay?" She rushed his sides. Her hands coming to cup his cheeks. Her heart dropped when she felt moisture in her hand.

"R-rudra turn on the lights." She instructed quietly as Om helped him stand up. "N-no" Shivaay immediately stopped him, coughing because of his raspy voice.

"Om, Rudra. Leave." Shivaay spoke. His voice was tired. She felt relieved that she wasn't asked to leave. Though she wouldn't have even if he had requested her.

Om frowned, "Have you looked at yourself? How can we leave you here? Like this?" Shivaay sighed.

"That is exactly why I am asking you to leave...." His voice trailed off in the end. Rudra was going to argue. But Om shook his head stopping him. He realised that Shivaay doesn't want them to see in this way. He looked at Annika, his eyes falling on the protective hold she has over him. They left, knowing that Annika is with him.

Healing Him | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara