//Happy birthday!//Cassie x Gregory//

Requested by: Shirleyis_okay

Cassie sat down at a table, waiting for her friends from school who she invited to her birthday party at the Freddy Fazbear Pizza Plex. She only invited about five people, she didn't have many friends, only an average amount of people she talked to at school and sat with at lunch.

She watched her parents talk to random adults that brought their kids to the Pizza Plex for birthday party's, school field trips, or just for fun. Cassie continued to wait for what felt like an hour. She decided to walk around the giant mall-like arcade to pass time. Another hour passed and still nobody showed up. Cassie decided to wait another hour, but still, no one.

She noticed her parents weren't paying much attention to her, they probably assumed that her friends had already came. Cassie started to tear up. She ran to a dark corner that nobody cared to pay attention to. She sat on the floor and started crying harder, her mascara running down her face. 'Do they hate me? They didn't even need to bring presents!' She thought. Cassie felt worse than she ever had in her life.

All her terrible thoughts were broken when she heard a voice. "Hey!" It was the high pitched voice of a boy who had barely hit puberty. She looked up and saw a freckled brunette boy who looked so familiar. He kneeled down to her level. "A-are you okay?" He asked. "Huh?" She didn't know what to say, he was a complete stranger to her. "Um, I asked if you were okay. You look sad." He said. She sniffled. "I don't know" she sobbed.

The freckled boy pulled a crumbled up tissue out of his pocket. "Here, take this." He offered her the tissue. "Thanks." She blew her nose aggressively. The boy laughed. He sat down next to her and smiled. "I'm Gregory." The freckled boy said once Cassie started to calm down. She sniffed again. "I'm C-Cassie." She stuttered.

"Do you mind if I ask why you're crying?" Gregory asked. Cassie nodded and explained everything to Gregory. Gregory frowned. "They don't deserve you! It's your birthday and you deserve to have fun." He stood up. "Come on. Let's go play some games, I'll let you borrow some of my tokens!" He reached his hand out to hell Cassie up. Cassie smiled. "Okay." She grabbed his hand.

They ran around the arcade together playing games. They came upon a claw machine filled with plushies based on the animatronic animal characters. "Which one is your favorite?" Gregory asked Cassie. "Definitely Roxy, she's really cool!" Cassie smiled. "Okay" Gregory slid a token in the token slot and began controlling the claw machine around to get in the perfect position to grasp onto Roxanne Wolf plush. Once he was confident with the claw's position, he pressed the big red button. The claw fell into the pile of plushies and grabbed the Roxanne plushie.

Cassie smiled, showing all her teeth when the claw dropped the plush into the slot (idk what it's called, the thingy that the claw drops the stuff in) Gregory reached to grab the plush. "Because it's your birthday, here's my gift." He handed the plushie to Cassie. "Thank you so much!" Cassie exclaimed. She leaned in to hug Gregory, he hugged her back. A small blush appeared on his face.

"Gregory?" Cassie said. "Yeah?" Gregory replied. "Why do you look so familiar? I feel like I've seen you somewhere else." She said. "We probably go to the same school. Do you go to ********?" Gregory asked. "Yes! I knew I've seen your face!" Cassie exclaimed. Gregory laughed.

A couple more hours passed and it was about time they both had to leave. "Do you wanna meet here at 2:00 tomorrow?" Cassie asked. "Definitely, let's meet the same place I found you." Gregory said. "The corner?" Cassie laughed, Gregory nodded. They both went separate ways back home, both very happy. "Did you have fun Cassie?" Her dad asked in the car ride back home. "I had lots of fun..."