"Can you go outside?" he asked.

"Outside? My home? Why?" I inquired.

"Just go," he said. "Okay, wait, I'm going, but why though?" I said as I descended the stairs, but again, he didn't reply.

As I opened the main gate of my house I saw a car. I recognized the car and ran towards it.

"TU YAHAN?" I shouted.
("You here?")

"Chilla mat or jaldi baith ja" Aahan said, opening the gate for me.
("Don't shout and sit quickly")

"But where are we going?" I asked. "For a long drive" He replied.

"But I'll have to inform mom first it's almost 8 pm" I said, turning my face towards my home.

"Uf i've already informed her now sit"
He said and I sat on the passenger's seat and he closed the door.

After a lengthy drive, we finally arrived at our cherished destination: Daiji Bridge. Concealed from the knowledge of others, this spot holds a special significance for Aahan and me. Whenever either of us feels despondent, we seek solace in the serenity of this place, particularly during the night. The luminous glow of the lights adorning the bridge serves as a balm for our weary souls, imbuing tranquility into our minds. Indeed, it has become our clandestine sanctuary.

Standing by the bridge, we savored the moment in silence, allowing its tranquility to envelop us. As I gazed upon the flowing river and the shimmering lights, I felt the weight of my worries gradually dissipating, replaced by a sense of rejuvenation and contentment.

"Rui I'm nobody to speak in your personal matter but as your best friend I just want to say that please don't take any decision under family pressure even if your family force you which they won't do i know but still, your family is not wrong too but it's your life and you should take the decision of your marriage by yourself, no one has the right to choose your life partner but you. Just do whatever you want not others and if you need any help I am always there for you but promise me that you will take the decision by yourself" Aahan said in a soft yet stern voice.

"Thank you so much Aalu it was much needed and yes i won't take any decision under any pressure. I will listen to my heart" I replied.

"Good that's my girl" He said with a bright smile.

We savored a few more moments together, basking in the splendor of nature before making our way back home. The day felt like a roller-coaster ride, yet in the end, I found myself happy and rejuvenated.

🌻

"Byie" I said waving at him "Cya" He said and drove his car away

I entered the house and saw everyone sitting in the living room, "yeh panchayat kyu ho rahi hai yaha" I thought and went towards them.

"Yeh dekho Aaruhi bhi aagyi" Jay chachu said pointing towards me. "Aap log mere bina kuch kha toh nhi rahe?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.
("See Aaruhi also came") ("Are you guys eating something without me"?)

"Nahi nahi tum baitho na beta" Juhi chachi said and I sat between Nidhi and Nisha.
("No no, you sit)

I asked them what's happening here in sign language but they shrugged their shoulders signaling that they don't know too.

"Okay, now tell me what's the matter," Nitesh chachu asked.

"Toh hum aapko, bhabhi ko aur Tanya Aryan ko batana chahte the ki aaj humlog Chirag bhaisahab ke ghar gye the aur humne baat cheet karke yeh decided kiya hai ke humlog is shadi ke liye raazi hai agr Aaruhi haan bolde toh hum dono ka rishta pakka kar denge" Dad said making leaving them in shock.
("So, we wanted to tell you, bhabhi, and Tanya Aryan that today we went to Chirag's house and after discussing, we have decided that we are ready for this marriage, and if Aaruhi says yes, we will finalize this wedding.")