2| 𝗪𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆

It was an evening when I felt completely isolated from everyone in the world

It was an evening when I felt completely isolated from everyone in the world. I felt incredibly loney my friend was the only one who stayed by my side. Even my dad was never around, always out dealing with shady stuff.

This is what it feels like to be born into a mafia family. You don't get the love you always hope for instead, you find yourself yearning for it. Feeling completely isolated, I decided to go to the club.

Only A big cock can fix me now.

I told the servant at home that I was going to the club, and they said okay. And then, just like that, those annoying bodyguards started following me. Ugh. I can't tell them to leave me alone because if I did, my father wouldn't think twice to kill the shit outta me.

Well, it's not that he doesn't love me, but sometimes when he's angry, he's capable of wreaking havoc on everyone and everything around him. And most of the time, you'll find him angry because of his business and the pressures that come with it. I mean mafia stuff.

I was staring at the busy street while heading to the club, lost in my thoughts. I was so absorbed that I didn't even realize we had arrived. I entered the club and instructed the bodyguards to stay outside. And I made it clear not to invade my personal space.

I approached the bar counter and ordered a pint. I'm familiar with the bartender here we often chat. His name is Alex. He's been working here for a year, tall, handsome, and quite charming.

"Hey, Hazel how are you doing?" he greeted.

"I'm fine, just came here to have some drinks," I replied.

"Hey, I've never asked you this before, but are you single?" he inquired.

"Obviously, I'm just a single piece of shit," I chuckled in response.

He laughed and gazed at me with a lustful look. I could clearly feel the lustful tension escalating between us.
I drank the entire beverage in one sip. Until someone pulled me onto the dance floor.

He was a young man, probably in his mid-20s, with brown hair, brown eyes, pink lips, and a button nose. And my attention turned to Alex, who was seething with rage.

"You are?" I inquired.

"Hi, I'm Ishaan," he said. "I find you attractive. Would you like to dance?"
Wow, a handsome guy is asking me to dance with him. I don't think he's fully Indian he looks like a mix of French and Indian.

I felt a surge of adrenaline rush through my body as I sensed someone's cold gaze on me.
Someone pulled me towards them, and I found myself on a guy's lap. His face was covered with a cap, but I could feel his firm chest beneath my hand.

"Uh, excuse me," I said.

"What happened, sweetheart? Don't dance with that asshole," he said.

"Oh, sweetheart! a guy was calling me that, and he was incredibly attractive. His voice sounded just like your husky voice." I said A smirk formed on his lips, the only visible feature amidst the cap covering everything else of his face.

"Do you know that guy, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Uh, I actually don't know him, but he was quite the character. Despite that, he was undeniably handsome." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He seems to be turned on by my move

"Should we find somewhere more private to talk?" he suggested.

"Should we?" I said. He picked me up in a bridal-style hold, and damn, that was hot. It definitely turned me on.

As we entered the room, he removed his cap, and I couldn't help but gawk at him. "We've met somewhere before, haven't we?" I asked.

"Yes, we've already met, sweetheart. You recognize my face, but you don't know my name," he replied.

"Would you like to have a one-night stand with me?" I asked with the most innocent look on my face

"I would love to, but you'll regret it sweetheart," he warned with a hint of concern.

“I never regret good sex" I said with a mischievous smile on my face. He was hella addictive. OMG!!! But I was unable to recognise him. Who was he.

Its not about sex and stuff. but, if you get to know who I'm you'll hate yourself for having me Inside you" he said in a warning tone and I felt bad. But- nevermind.

"Ah. Alright.," I said rolling my eyes "At least we can kiss each other, can't we?" I suggested he nodded and a smirk formed on his lips. And

*SMASH*

His lips on mine, his hot, minty breath was just awesome. The way he kissed... hell nah, he didn't just kiss, he ate the shit outta me.
I wonder. He's such a good kisser, then what was he doing there in the bar area rather than hooking up with somebody? I can only imagine how he would fuck the life out of girls. Damn.

•••

An: did you like this chapter guys I know things between them are going fast as it's not expected, just wait for the plot.
Did you like the chapter so far feel free to comment you opinions about this chapter
Vote target is 15.

Your Author,
Evaa💋