19.

Zuhair's pov

I was just looking at her as she confess!
I just want to make her happy, i just want to take her all worries! All i want is her, i think in mind! Before finally speaking...

I love you too, i love you so much! I promise to be by your side all time! I promise i won't let anyone hurt you! I promise i will never lie to you! I promise you i will never do anything to hurt you!
I sigh before speaking again!

See i don't want to bring our past in our present time promise me to forget all that whatever happen in our past!it's our new start..... I was caressing her cheek!

OK! If that's what you want i won't bring our past in our future.....she said with little smile!

I pull her closer..... And she just look straight in my eyes! I hug her tightly and she hug me back!! (the best thing in world is hug from our favorite person🌚)

Uhm i love you so much....... I gently kiss her neck!

I love you too! Uhm uh we don't need to do this here we're not at home........she speaks worridly...

Yeah right,i just can't resist you! I reply breaking the hug.......! Just let go downstairs, to meet up with others and then we've to left the function too,and if we don't go down right now our family will be soldingbus for leaving the function..... I said holding her hands..

Yes let's go.... She kissed my cheek before walking down...

Damn, this is not gonna work you left things in middle that's not fair..... Iykyk what i mean.. Hehe.....

Time skips to some days.....

Zayna's pov

I wake up early in the morning.....and i look around my handsome man was getting ready...

Where are you going it's Sunday today... I said lazily...

Ha to ? Sunday hai to pura time bed me rahu just like you.... He laughs i don't know for what!

Hmm it's early in the morning..... I replied..

Early? Honey,baby it's 11am already what's so early here..... He chuckles and comes towards bed

Wo jab me uthti hu tab hi morning hoti hai that's why i said early morning.......i laugh nervously

True...... So uhmmmmmm i was thinking if you can get up from bed we will go to library........he said kissing my forehead

Ofcourse,ofcourse let's go........ I quickly get up from bed

Wahh anything for library huh?he said staring at me.....

Yes anything for books........well uhm uh I've kinda of a question for you can i ask well i will gonna ask anyways even if you said no!

Ask!he said laughing...

Uhm do you know the meaning of lymiyammiyt .........i ask nervously

What does that mean? He genuinely seem confused.....

Damn you don't know meaning of that, I'm really upset

But what does that mean?he said

Will you should find out yourself, I'm not gonna tell you...... He started searching on Google well he didn't find anything

It's showing nothing baby just tell me already........ He's losing patience i guess

No!I'm stubborn i know!

Then we're cancelling our library date! He said getting up from bed.....

What?!i scream and stand up infront of him......... No you can't do that pookie?

Pookie?and well i can do anything...... He said greeningly......

Wo pookie i just heard on insta and it's kinda cute i guess and please i will tell you the meaning and then we can go to library
I whispered the meaning of lymiyammiyt and he burst out laughing 💔

OK OK. Well that's true but he laughs again i mean did you just really your something.......... He kisses my cheek!

I makes face why was he laughing it wasn't funny at all....... Well I'm not gonna lose

Well pookie Seni seviyorum ..........i said smiling teasingly

Wahh that's nice thank you uhm well what does that mean........... He ask confusedly

If you don't know meaning then why'd you said thank you

Uhm i just find it cute when you speak so i thought you know...

Uhm well it means you're cute(obviously i lied it means i love you😉)

He blushes damn so cute 💔

Well let's go to date and and can you just wait for sometime i had to cook for mummy something cuz I've promised her i will just come quickly!

Why'd you want to cook you've really soft hands 💅

Stop buttering i will be back........ I left and went to kitchen and start cooking

Author's pov

A tear rolls down zayna's cheek and her mother in law saw that!

Why my daughter is crying does zuhair did something? I swear if he did hurt you I'm gonna beat him up today no no well I've better plan you know i will Just give you all our property i will make you hier of our property so in future of zuhair tries to hurt you and you ever want to leave him you can leave and live happily right? I will just talk with other OK? (her mil said)

No no Mummy just look little down! Zayna replied

Why what's there, her mil looks down oh ah you're cutting onions that's why you we crying?

Yeah that's right and thank you for your concern! But I'm never going to leave your son fevicol ki tarah chipak ke rahungi😂

Her mil laughs and help her little.......

Then after sometime zuhair and zayna left for their little library date.....🌚

A/N:that's it for today's update lazily updating cuz I'm lazy 💅
Well do y'all know the meaning of lymiyammiyt?