17.

Author's pov

His family and some of freinds are going in that function it's in different city so they are gonna travel for 2 hours....

His mummy papa and siblings are in one car...
Aliya,rasha,hamza,arham in one car.....
Zuhair and zayna in one car...(don't ask me why)

(Aliya,Rasha,Hamza,Arham's pov)

Hamza was driving car,Aliya was sitting on passenger seat, arham and rasha was on backseat.....mmm

Hamza's pov

I was driving car, eventually glancing at aliya....who was staring out of window?

I can't scream her name or this two backseaters will know well they already know that I'm dating aliya but still I'm feeling shy shy......

Hashhh finally she made eye contact with me....

Excited for function(i slowly whispered keeping my eye on road)

Pretty much(she replied widely smiling)

What's your outfit colour(i wanna match with her)

Uhm and that's why would i tell you(she replied glaring at me as if i said something wrong did i??)

Uh wo uhm aisehi just wanna know so you know uh we can do that i i mean we can wear matching clothes(i was nervous i don't wanna her one look is enough to kill me)

Why would i tell you it's your job to find out what's the colour of my outfit I'm not gonna tell you(she looks out of window)

I glance at her once before waying back my keep to road (huh this girl can't be serious)

I was silent for a minute......
I suppose your outfits colour gonna be purple....(I know it's her favourite colour and so on )

Huh,how do you know that"?(she was confused)

A chuckle left my mouth...
I know you very well i supposed i gotta wear purple outfit too so i can match with my babydoll....

Aliya makes face at the name of babydoll...

Nor I'm baby,nor even a doll... I'm aliya....aliya...aliya...got you....

Yeah yeah i got it your hamza's aliya..m....mm

Aliya glance at back seat....

Rasha's pov

Arham they don't even gonna glance at backseat we can chillingly talk...(i said staring straight into his eyes)

Yeah we supposed,but still what if that caught us(arham was nervous for no reason)

What,i mean it's not like we're doing something wrong so i supposed it's not a big deal even if they look at us don't be a buzzkill now(he's such a shy, my shy baby)

I'm not a buzzkill,anyways i know this two and zayna zuhair also gonna match their outfit so we should tooo(I'm smarty shy)

I already selected yours and mine outfit(i said with biggest smile I'm more smart than you cutie)

Arham Chuckles....

So ....i holds his hand and looks at him

He looks back....

I love you arham...

I love you too rasha....

Aliya looks back at them and hamza stops car so he can take a look at them...

What are you guys doing (aliya said)

You're not alone in the car... (hamza speaks this time)

And i know it's definetely this rasha who started otherwise we know arham is not like this ( aliya glares at rasha)

Arham and rasha nervously smiles....

Zuhair's pov

Are you excited...(I said with smile)

Do i look like...(ofcourse not)

What's wrong you don't want to go there.. (i hope you don't say no)

No,i don't like this all functions at all you know even on our wedding i was tired and was like when this will end, there will be our relatives I'm sure they gonna taunt me and I'm also sure my this social anxiety gonna eat me today... (zayna raise her voice slightly)

I'm right next to you don't scream zay..and the thing about relatives i will see who's gonna utter single word to you i don't let them live happily after that this will be there last function if they steak wrong about you.. (how comes I'm gonna let anyone hurt you not even in my worst dream)

Hayyyy my love my shona ...zayna gave quick kiss on his cheek....

That's better...... (Best kisses)

I hope so this will be little good function... And please don't leave me alone out there... (puppy eyes)

Ofcourse not blossy never(i will always be there for you)

By this talking and chatting we arrived at venue....

That's it for today......❣️

Your eyes, speaks more than you can!!!!

A/N:Sorry for late and short update
I basically don't do anything but still I'm busy and I'm kinda of lazy and to make it worse I'm kinda of sick too and plus it's not like anyone waits for my update...

Bye ,take care!!!!

Don't forget to vote it's free😒