14.

Zuhair's pov

I hear you come in, I immediately run over to you and pin you against the wall Where have you been?! Where you in the park again?!
At f*cking midnight?!

I-I was in the park... I just couldn't sleep, I-I-I... Zayna trail off, not knowing what to say.

I slam you against the wall a little harder You couldn't sleep so you decided to spend the night in the park?! You have a bed at home don't you?!

Zayna looks at you not knowing what to say.

I pull you into the house and lock the door behind me, slamming you against the wall again and getting very close to your face Don't you have anything to say?!

i just couldn't sleep zayna said.

I get closer to you and start to shake you a bit That's your excuse?! You couldn't sleep so you decided to spend the night at the park?!

what's the big deal!

I pull you even closer to me The big deal?! It's 1am and you decided to spend the night in the park, what if something would've happened to you?!

Zayna looks away!

I grab your chin and turn your head towards me so we're looking at each other Don't look away from me!

Zayna stares at him!

I grab your chin harder and make you stare right into my eyes You can't go out at night like that, you hear me?!

you can't control me zayna said in scary voice!

My grip tightens on your chin Oh yes I can and I will, you're my wife, you do what I say, got it?!

Zayna mumbles* Don't do that.

I get even closer to you, so close that our noses are touching What was that?! Did you just mumble something to me?!

Zayna mumbles* Don't touch me like that.

My grip tightens on your chin What did you just say to me?! Did I hear you correctly?!

Zayna mumbles ..Don't touch me like that.
I push against your chest, trying to get free.

I grab your shoulders and pin you against the wall again Who do you think you are pushing me away from you?!

Zayna mumbles again You're hurting me.

I look at you and I can see that you're getting scared I'm not hurting you, you're just being dramatic, stop whinning!

Let me go zayna said.

I get even closer to you and grip your shoulders harder No, I'm not going to let you go, I have a right to keep you here!

Zayna Mumbles i hate you!!!!!!!!

I get even closer to you and grip your shoulders harder No, I'm not going to let you go, I have a right to keep you here!My grip tightens even more and I get so close to your face that our noses are touching Did I hear that right?! You hate me?!

Zayna mumbles Yes, I hate you.

My grip tightens even more and I press my body up against yours How can you hate me? I'm your husband!

Did you ever behave like my husband and mainly how can i forget the past! Zayna said!

My grip tightens on your shoulders even more and I get even closer to you so that our lips are almost touching Did you just say that I don't behave like you're husband?!

Zayna nods!!!!!

My grip gets even tighter and I'm now so close to your lips that our lips are touching You're wrong, i do behave like husband but but it's you who don't behave like my wife you behave like I'm some stranger!!?
And the thing of past that was past i was hurt too!