|0.4|

--------------------------𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲-------------------------

I woke up 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 room that felt too perfect, too tidy lit up in dim lights.

Everywhere I could reach, huge pink curtains covered the whole room.
It's creepy.

I tried to move, But my feets are tied together to the end of the bed.
These Ropes bound me tightly, cutting into my skin with every struggle.

I screamed in frustration, tears streaming down my face as the morning scene flashing through.

My head hurts, all my limbs hurts.
Can't even move with these visible chains tied around me.

Then, I saw it - my phone, lying on the bedside table. With trembling fingers, I reached for it, praying to get far.
As I lifted the phone I remembered the cover had a little blade like miniature thing.

Struggling, fortunately I got it and used the blade to cut the ropes, one by one, until my hands were free.

As I stood up, my eyes fell on the huge curtains.

I swung them open , my eyes went wide, gasping I swung open each curtain.

"Dad?"
" Oh my god " , fear took over me.

Photographs of me and him , decorations that adorned the room.
Clothes, gifts from my dad - it was like he was trying to recreate our life together, but something felt off, wrong.

A wave of nausea washed over me as I realized .
" He got me ?"
The realization sent a chill down my spine, and weird thoughts raced through my mind.

Bile rose in my throat as I stumbled towards the photographs, my hands shaking with a mixture of fear and anger. Tears blurred my vision as I stared at my dad's smiling face, a painful reminder of the betrayal that had torn our family apart.

I was unable to speak a word.
Thousands of pictures are all around the room of me and him.
That's where I noticed a family picture of us.

I took it , running my hands over it. ruining the perfect family picture with my hateful tears.

There was a time when he used to never left for work without first coming to see me,kiss me.

Every morning, he would scoop me up in his arms, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead before heading out the door. Those moments were precious to me, filling my heart with warmth and love.

He never made me feel like a burden , like Richard's family used to do make him feel.

crying in a room which doesn't even belong to me ,I see nothing but pictures of me and him everywhere.

I took out every single one of it.
Half of those filled me with old memories.
I adore him a lot.

*******************************

I was still adoring these pictures when somebody banged the door so loudly my body reacted in a weird way making the photographs fall down , scattering like seeds on the floor.

As I approached the door, my hand trembling, I couldn't shake the feeling of dread that twisted in the pit of my stomach. But I had to know what was on the other side, even if it meant facing the monster who had brought me here.

As I swung the door open, a hulking figure loomed in the doorway, blocking my path.
The same guy whose balls were smaller as I've kicked em harder before.

His presence filled the room with an oppressive weight, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Hey there, sweetheart," he growled, his voice dripping .