Yn truned her attention to rocky and asked .

Yn : why .

She asked while raising her eye
brows .

Rocky : you came and eat breakfast with me .

Yn rolled her eyes and said.

Yn : I am not hungry.

She said and sat on the bed.  Then Rocky said.

Rocky : then ok call me when your hungry we can eat together. I will go and wait.

He said and about to walk out of the room then yn said.

Yn : no i will come to eat now.

Rocky smirk and turned to yn .

Rocky : but you said your not hungry.

He asked while giving teasing looking.

Yn cleared her throat and said.

Yn : no no i am just hungry.

Rocky looked at yn with Same expression and said.

Rocky : oh darling you don't need to lie . I can see clearly.

Yn : ok stop come lets go.

She said and started to walk.

Rocky : ok darling.

He said and started to follow yn. Rocky have a doubt that bangpink said something to yn .

Rocky thought : i don't believe bangpink. I sure they had said something to yn . I will find it soon .

Then Rocky and yn reached dining. Yn was about to sit beside Jungkook but Rocky hold here hand and dragged her made here sit beside him .

Whole room become silent. Then maid came and served food for everyone. Rocky looked at yn who have grumpy face . Yn plan failed that plan is ignore Rocky but now her plan failed. Rocky just chuckled at yn .yn throwed a death glared to him . She truned her head and started to eat . Rocky smiled and started to eat.

Then renna whisper in yn's ear .

Renna : I think your ignoring plan got failed.

Yn throwed a play glare at renna.

Then everyone ate there breakfast.

Rocky said bangpink can go and see minings . Which made them shock and suprise there all excited. Then Rocky went to minings . Bangpink went to there room to get ready .yn said she will come after a hour.

Yn hade a some campany works so she told she stay in mansion. Rocky arranged thight secretary around yn . No one is allowed to give food for yn except Fathima .

Yn started to see her campany file's in her laptop.

After a hour yn completed her campany works.

Then yn liye on the bed and started to use phone. Suddenly she got a call from her secret phone she took the phone in her hands and looked at the caller ID. The person who calling yn is Arjun who is yns cousin. She attended the call.

In the call. 

Yn : hello Arjun.

Arjun : hello yn are you busy .

Yn : no why Arjun.

Arjun : did you had your breakfast.

Yn : yes I ate . Now tell me why you suddenly called me.

Arjun : grandpa killed Meena . Now what should we do with here dead body.

Yn : do what you do to Kamal . Send her body to kgf . They should know what will happen if anyone dare to play with me. ( Cold)

Arjun : ok .

Call end.

YN staring into space. Her face is expressionless.

In other side.

Rocky was working in minings . Bangpink was exploring the mining with reena.

______________________________________

What was going to happen in Bombay?

How will rocky and bangpink was going to reach when they found yn grandpa killed meena ?

Rocky will love after knowing her background?

What will rocky do after finding bangpink conversation with yn ?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 🤗

Tell me how is this chapter in comments 🤗

💖💖