chapter 23

(Wish you happy new year guys.)

Yn pov

Yn pov.

I was really worried about one thing. It was outpost i know andhree will already attacked outpost . That is the reason I was worried. I told to guards who was surrounded kgf for my safety I all ready told them save people who was alive. I know tomorrow was going to be a long day . After 20 years I was going to see andhree. Yes you guys right i know everything about this kgf . He was still a monster who was killing people without a bit of guilty. Then I came out to of the room to take some fresh air. I was standing then Rocky came out of the room and asked what happened. I really don't want to tell him about that attack.

Yn : nothing I was just have bad feeling like something happening.

Told to him then he nodded his head and said .

Rocky : don't worry about anything just go and sleep. If something worng I will take care of that .

I nodded my head

Yn : ok good night .

Rocky: good night

Then i went to my room and closed the door. I Told my father everything what happened today he told me to be safe . Tomorrow was going to be a big day i hope everything will go smoothly.

Then i went to my bed and sleep.

End of yn pov.

Rocky pov .

I saw yn outside of the room . Then i asked what happened she told that she have some bad feeling. I also felt bad  like something was wrong .  Then I told her I will takecare of everything after a min she went inside. I don't care what will happen to me but I will takecare of yn . I was living in this world because of the promise which i did my mother but after seeing her I want live with yn for my rest of my life. Then i went to my room slept.

End of Rocky pov .

In outpost .

Adheera's man's attack outpost. Yn bodyguard try to save them but they can't save because they was injured too badly.

End of outpost .

Rajendra came to the spot . Where Andrew told him to come.

Rajendra : what was so urgent you called me this late .

Rajendra asked Andrew. Then he replied.

Andrew: we can kill Rocky if he came out of the kgf 

Rajendra: why he come out of kgf in the Frist place ? There is simply no reason.

Andrew looked at him and said.

Andrew: he will if renna comes here and for that , they have to think something happen to you .

Rajendra : he won't believe that .

Andrew: and If it reached through a news .

Daya shot rajendra To death. Then they both left the place.