Bloodmoon rising

(Long time no see from this, right? Well I've had an idea, what if Moon was replaced by Bloodmoon in the jade winglet, so here's a taste of that.)

Bloodmoon had been surprised to be chosen by Queen Glory to go Jade Mountain but he was sure he could handle it. Bloodmoon landed, some dragons were going in alone while others were saying bye to there parents, Bloodmoon felt a slight choke in his throat, he wished he could say goodbye to his parents.

Bloodmoon walked up to the front desk and was greeted by a small nightwing, "Hello, I'm Fatespeaker! You must be Bloodmoon, how did I know that, maybe I can read your mind! Just kidding, maybe!" Bloodmoon then said, "Um... Ok... Well nice to meet you, um... Where should I go?" Fatespeaker then smiled and said, "Well, you'll need your map for that, here!"

Fatespeaker handed Bloodmoon a map and Bloodmoon quickly left, he followed his map to his room and found himself in a room where a handsome Sandwing with a scar was getting growled by a an incredibly handsome and tragic looking Icewing.

As Bloodmoon entered the sandwing noticed him and said, "Hey, you must be our other clawmate, old ice grump over here is Queen Glacier's nephew." The icewing then growled, "What sand snout means is I am prince Winter, Queen Glacier's nephew and as such, I shouldn't have to share a room... Especially with a nightwing... Especially a hybrid."

Bloodmoon quickly scuttled to his a empty bed and said, "Sorry, but I... Um don't think they'll give you, your own room, even dragons like Anemone shares a room, and she's royalty and related to one of the dragonets of destiny." Winter simply growled slightly, clearly annoyed, but the Sandwing seemed to like that and said, "Oh, don't be such a grump, Winter. Anyways my name is Qibli and you are?"

Bloodmoon then said, "Um... I'm Bloodmoon, nice to meet you..." As Bloodmoon laid down, he saw a scavenger in a cage next to Winter, the scavenger looked thin and sad. Bloodmoon approach the cage causing Winter to hiss at him, "What are you doing?" Bloodmoon stepped back slightly and said, "Um... I... I... Um... I was curious about your scavenger, he looks hungry and sad..."

Winter scoffed and said, "I feed him meat and I doubt he can feel sad!" Bloodmoon then stammered out, "S-Sorry, but um... Your environment for it is quite empty and they usually eat fruits or cooked meats..." Winter seemed slightly surprised but he hid it quite well as he said, "Well he should like the food I give him... But what environment would he like?"

Bloodmoon then said, "Scavenger usually live in groups and build housing depending on environment, it would probably be better to give them a large area with lots of materials... But... Um... You can do whatever..." Winter then said, "Ok, I will, but that advice could be good, so I guess, I am saying thank you."

Bloodmoon blushed slightly and quickly got to his bed and laid down, he just wanted to sleep for awhile now.

(For full story 3 votes)