Strange brother

Icecube woke up in his bed, it had been awhile since his parents revealed they had two more eggs. Icecube was excited as today was the day his brother and sister would hatch. Icecube stretched as he left his room, he passed by the rankings, his name was on the top of them as usual.

Icecube walked thought the castle greeting many of the guards politely, he may act not much like a icewing but he was on top of the rankings since birth. Soon a small icewing ran up to Icecube, it was his younger brother, Hailstorm. Hailstorm then said "Icecube, the eggs are hatching!"

Icecube was excited, he knew these eggs would hatch into his little brother and sister, Winter and Icicle, Icecube and Hailstorm ran toward the hatchery. Narwal and Tundra were looking at the eggs with their cold cunning eyes, but Hailstorm and Icecube looked at the eggs with excitement though Hailstorm tried to hide it, only Icecube showed his true emotions.

Soon two young Dragonets came out of the eggs, one a female named Icicle, and the other a male named Winter. Icecube looked at Winter, he knew his younger brother would have a great fate. He knew because he read wings of fire in his world.

(This is kinda a spin off of my Wings of fire strange world story. In the works! Full story called Wings Of fire: Strange brother)