Qinter: Arranged marriage

Winter was upset, his parents were forcing him to marry a Sandwing Prince! The Icewings were upset because they didn't get the land they wanted, some sandwings even tried to argue that Icewings deserve that land, but Queen Thorn didn't want to just give up, she offered a deal, she would give the land in return for it her adopted son would marry one of the Icewing royalty.

Glacier clearly didn't want this deal and knew Thorn was inexperienced in deals but before she could make a better deal who had to speak up and offer Winter? Tundra and Narwhal offered Winter to marry this Sandwing, and Winter was angry about this, and even worse he was now going to meet this dragon, and have to go to Jade Mountain.

Winter entered the room he was assigned to, he saw a Sandwing standing in there, he could only guess who it was, "Hello, you must be Winter, I'm Qibli. Queen Thorn told me about you, my future mate." Qibli joked but Winter groaned "Shut up, I don't want to deal with you, or even marry you, I was forced too. A real icewing should marry an icewing, not a pathetic sandwing!"

Qibli winced clearly a bit hurt, "No need to be aggressive, especially to your future husband." Winter groaned, "Fine, since you're my 'husband' I'll try being a bit nice to you." Qibli smiled and said "Well, you clearly don't want anyone to know so I'll keep quiet for now."

(Full story in the works)