They continued to discuss and Irene got a chance to spare a glance towards Jungkook as they both blushed a little.

" By the way I forgot to ask who's that cute little baby in your arms Taehyung hyung? "

Jimin looks at Soha as they both sighs
HeRe wE gO aGaIn!!!!!!

" Oh she is Jimin's baby, his daughter."

" What?" he starts looking around. " Is this some kind of prank going on. But where have you hide  the cameras? "

" Kookie! Stop it! I am not kidding she is literally Jimin's baby."

Jungkook and Irene gasps as they look towards Jimin and Jimin was like not again!!!

" Hyung!! I told you to stop your one night stands now see what happened! "

Jimin looks at Soha who narrows her eyes at him.

" W-Why are you both still stuck on my past. I have stopped doing those things long time back."

Jungkook moves towards the baby as he looks at her as she immediately brings a smile on his face.
" Her lips are plumpy like Jimin." Taehyung speaks.
" And her eyes resemble Soha alot. " Y/N chirps excitedly.

Jungkook and Irene furrowed their eyebrows as they looks towards Soha whose cheeks turns red as Irene's face was so shocked like as if she has seen a ghost. She continues to stare at Soha dumbfounded while Jungkook was still confused.

" So it's Soha noona's baby??" Taehyung nods as Jungkook gasps and looks at Soha.

" She even got her chubby cheeks from our Jimin!" Y/N speaks as she smiles as Jungkook furrows his eyebrows in confusion again.

" Wait! You were telling me that Soha noona has a baby and now you are telling me Jimin hyung too has a baby ...but how is this even possible?  How can two people have same babyyy... Wait! ( Jungkook calculated everything in his mind) .... Oh shit!! Yeah of course two people can have same baby!!!!. " He gasps loudly as his jaw drops till floor. he looks towards the couple and heat rises to the Soha's cheeks.

" Holy Shit! When? How?? "
" H-How? " Jimin stutters.
" Oh yeah wrong question. When hyung? You both were not even together then how come??? "

Soha walks towards Jimin and hides behind him as she slips her hand in his.

" Unnie!!!" Irene shouts.
" You hide such important part of your life from me? From me seriously?? "

Irene looks towards Y/N.

" We are on same boat. Even I got to know just today." Y/N speaks

She looks towards Soha again who was hiding behind Jimin.

" For once I can understand that you had to hide it from Y/N unnie but meeee you could have told me I would have supported you!!!"

Soha whines as she placed her cheek on Jimin's back.

" Same goes for you Jimin hyung!! You hide it from Taehyung hyung is understandable but you hide it from me as well? Me?? Your best friend?? We were buddy brothers duo??? "

Taehyung looks at Y/N as they both gasped offended.

" What do you both mean by hiding from us was understandable? No it wasn't!! We are equally hurt as you both. We are their siblings too! We would have supported them too! "

" Of course but  after beating their @ss."
Jungkook mumbles.
" Agreed!" Irene replies.

" We Fvcked up Soha! "
" I know Minnie!"
Jimin and Soha mumbles among themselves.