"It's the truth, Gabo," Asha told the group, standing in the doorway with (Y/n) beside her and Aster in his human form behind the princess, glaring at the grumpy boy.

"Hide! We're all gonna die!" Everyone panicked and hid behind Dahlia, except for Dario.

"Oh, hey Asha. Hey, (Y/n)." He waved at the two before being dragged behind Dahlia.

Dahlia slowly walked towards the girls. "Please say you didn't destroy...those people's wishes?"

(Y/n) furrowed her brows. "Of course, we didn't. It was my father."

Gabo scoffed. "Likely story,"

"Wait, the King was acting awfully, awfully..." Safi was about to sneeze until Bazeema stopped him.

"Awful."

Dahlia frowned. "Simon looked like he was in pain."

Gabo couldn't help but interrupt. "Yeah, right before he snitched on us."

Safi sneezed. "We're doomed!"

Aster and (Y/n) gave each other a determined look. "Not if we fight."

Aster magically closed all the windows.

"You've been deceived." Asha sang, taking her cape off.

"Magnifico is not the man he claims to be." (Y/n) took her own cape off. "He's more vicious than I could have ever comprehended.

Aster flew around the princess and picked up her tiara. "When we made a wish and Aster came down this is not what I expected or intended." The two shared a determined look. "But now that it's happened, we don't regret it."

Asha moved a green bottle to the room felt more menacing with the shadow of an evil Magnifico. "'Cause now I've seen him show his true colors and shades of green saying that your wishes aren't safe." Aster glared at the shadow and beat up the bottle. "Because of us and that's a lie lie, lie, lie and I, I know we can't do this on our own, and If it's not us..." She ran towards Gabo who gasped in fear. "Then who and when?"

(Y/n) turned to Hal with a hardened look. "If we don't fight, he knows he wins." Aster turned on another light and (Y/n) pulled down a curtain, showing a scary face. "Not allowed, knowing what I know now."

Aster showed more shadows of the King. "The lengths he'll go, there's no amount." Asha stood beside the princess. "We won't sit back, watch this play out.

"That's our vow."

Dahlia pulled out a Magnifico cookie from her pocket.

"Knowing what we know now."

The doctor looked determined as she stood in front of the group. "Get up, yah! Know I'm not the only one that's fed up."

"Yah!" The group shouted.

Dario stood closer. "Wait 'till they hear our feet go Dun dun dun dun." He stomped the cookie to pieces.

"Yah!"

Hal put her fist in the air. "I don't think he's prepared for what's comin'!

Gabo climbed up a ladder and jumped off. "A revolution, hit the ground runnin'!"

(Y/n) picked up a box with Aster's help, looking back towards the group. "If there's one thing he can't keep down!"

"Uh-huh."

"It's us and the strength we've found!" Asha and Dahlia shouted.

"It's too loud. Knowing what we know now."

They all came together to build a model of the castle. "And who, who knows if we'll succeed but we won't stop, and we won't retreat or turn 'round!"

"Knowing what we know now." (Y/n) harmonized.

Aster grabbed some blue shells and used them as wishes. Each member of the group tried to snatch them from the starboy but missed every time. (Y/n) lept at Aster before he just laughed and flew around her, dipping her in his embrace and putting her tiara back on her head, leaving the princess bashful.

"Can he tell what we're becomin'?" Safi sang. "Hear it in the way we're drummin'!" Dario played the drums in the corner.

Bazeema popped up beside them. "I was sweet but now I'm something else."

The group continued to jump at Aster.

"Ain't it nice of us to drop in?"

"To take what's ours to take it back in." Hal grabbed a fake wish before Aster snatched it away.

"Thinks we're nothin' But we're something else!"

As Aster hit a brick wall, the group reached for the starboy until the door opened, revealing the Queen. It was tense and the silence was deafening until she took a step forward. "I've seen too many bad things." She slammed the door and walked towards the teenagers. "That I can't keep count."

"He loves one thing more than himself." She stopped in front of the princess. "His crown."

"Crown..." The group repeated.

"Knowing what I know now." The queen wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders. (Y/n) smiled and leaned into her mother's embrace, happy to have the woman with her again. Aster was crisscrossed in the air, smiling fondly at the mother and daughter.

"The good in him I've watched it melt. I was fooled by the love I felt, So profound..."

"Knowing what I know."

"I know," Asha repeated.

"I know." (Y/n) sang.

"I know." Dahlia stood bravely.

"Knowing what we know now."

Aster flew towards the queen and dramatically bowed. "Oh! Hi." Amaya smiled in fascination at the boy. (Y/n) gestured to the starboy. "Mama, this is Aster." The boy flew around the two and morphed some yarn into the queen's headpiece, pretending to be her. "Your Majesty."

"You are extraordinary." The Queen laughed as Aster floated beside the princess.

Amaya's smile fell as she looked at the group. "You need to know, Magnifico has embraced a most corrupt magic." She looked at Aster's floating figure. "He is intent on capturing Aster. He wants to take all of your energy for himself."

"Then Aster needs to leave, like, right now." Gabo crossed his arms.

(Y/n) took the starboy's hand. "Aster won't go until those wishes are free." Aster stared at her fondly before silently nodding with determination towards the group.

"Does that mean you have a plan?" Hal asked hopefully.

Asha, (Y/n) and Aster shared a look. "Of course, we have a plan." They stated in unison.