8 - Rema

Apricot Woods,
Ikoyi, Lagos.

"Yo Rema wanna hit the club tonight?" Crayon ask coming to sit on a plush chair beside me.

I glance up from my phone briefly, "Yeah which?"

"Bay rock"

I nod my eyes attached to my phone. "Okay."

"So who you texting?" Crayon says again gaining my total attention.

I snap my head at him "huh?"

Crayon laugh "I said who are you texting? You've been on the phone with some girl for two weeks straight and you be smiling and all that who is she?"

Trust this nigga to not miss a fucking detail, speaking of who I was always texting that's Zara. Ever since that day I met her at Michael's house I've been feeling her cute ass. She was very pretty and my fucking type with the perfect ass,big boobs,plump small lips, few tattoos scattered across her body. She was the perfect good yet bad bitch every nigga wants, she was also very pretty. I honestly liked her, she's smart, funny, feisty a sprinkle of ghetto to top it all.

"You wanna date her?" Crayon ask.

I sigh, normally when I met other females I just fuck them and moved on but with Zara I wanted to take things slow see where shit leads,she looks the type of girl who will hold you down when you're at your lowest. I wasn't sure if she liked me too but our kisses made me stick around, I'm not going to like lil mama gave me enough wet dreams I should already be nutting in her but I didn't.

"I don't know man, she's just a friend" I told him. Honestly I wasn't sure about anything when it came to Zara. She was the most nonchalant girl ive ever met in my life, she acted interested one minute then the next she's not replying text, I mean she's left me on read for two weeks and to make matter worst she was Michael's sister.

I still found it hard to believe, I mean of all girl on earth, she had to be related to my best friend? Michael was very protective of her, I still remember when Crayon asked if Zara was single, Michael almost killed the guy, imagine if he finds out I was feeling her even kissed her? I shook my head, "Nahh"

Crayon shrugs, "Aight, I should invite Ayra then, I'll tell her to bring her friends"

I mentally roll my eyes, it wasn't new news that Ayra liked me and honestly I wasn't feeling her at all, the fact that were under the same label made it worst too!

"Do whatever, is London going to be there?"

Crayon nods standing up, "Yes, I gotta go bro, see you at the club and dont be fucking late!"

I roll my eyes, the house feel silent after he left. So incase youre wondering who I was, my name is Divine Ikubor aka Rema, I'm a musician, one of the best in my country, I have a younger sister who lives with my mom in our home state. I started singing as a means to feed my family before it turned into a passion. I am currently twenty three turning twenty four in few months. I have lots of friends, mostly my label mates but I had few best friends too.

I was a very private person, I've been in few relationships but none of them really lasted and most of them were forced, forced in the sense that the label thought it would be good for publication or the girls did the asking out. I was a lover boy, I love love and I would love to love someone. I usually had crush on lot of girls and flings but none of them stood out like what I was feeling for Zara.

I haven't seen her cute ass in three weeks. I start calling her on face time. Three seconds later her cute face sprawl across my screen the biggest smile on her face.