7 - Zara

Few weeks later

Today was a slow day.

And by slow day I meant fucking slow! So when I woke up this morning, I figured I should film content for some brands that I'd been pushing back for a while. After filming, I decided to clean around the house, I even did my laundry and it was still noon.

After my second shower for the day, I wore a bra top, joggers and sock, rolled my hair into a messy bun. I went into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator, I pulled out a bottle of casamigos, two can of sprite, the weed bag, I placed it on a tray and also took out smoking tools.

I carried everything to the sitting room, I connected my phone to the speakers and played Sza control album, I also tuned into Demon Slayer on Netflix. I sat on the floor and rolled a blunt. It was a bit hard due to the iced weed, it was an habit I learned from Michael, he always left his weed in the refrigerator and it was amazing smoking when it was cold.

Speaking of Michael, I haven't seen my brother in weeks, we spoke on the phone, but we haven't seen face to face, he told me he was busy working on an album so I knew not to disturb him. After rolling the large blunt, I sparked and took a deep drag, I exhale feeling my body relax.

While I smoked/watch the anime, I scrolled through my Instagram feeds, I was now at three million followers, I liked some pictures, commented on some, I click the play button on the video Michael posted, it was with all his friends goofing around, I click the tag icon and clicked on a particular name. It brought me to Divine's page.

heisrema

His page was filled with mostly photoshoots, he also had six-seven million followers, I stalked his page for the next thirty minutes, no mention of any girlfriend, I found out he loves painting, drawing, he also watched anime, he was easily one of the most popular artiste out of Nigeria (Africa), he also was worth ten million dollars which was a lot!

The weekend by Raye & Stormzy came on, I filled my cup with alcohol and jumped on my feet to dance. I slowly whined my waist,

"Yo is Monday alright? _On Monday i can't
Or on Tuesday ill slide_on Tuesday is hard
Or is Wednesday cool_on Wednesday I went late, how about a Thursday?
Hm Thursday is tight_is Friday a vibe?
Aight Friday were alive_or the weekend is just fine, when I ain't thinking about the time, it would be alright
Baby talk your shit cos you are the shit...heyy!" I place my hand on my knees and burst into full twerking, I slowly whyne to my feet, feelling the song deep within my bone. Then I turned and I wished I didn't.

Because standing by the door staring at me wide eyed was Michael and his entire friends!! When I say entire I meant, Crayon, Blaqbonez, Fireboy Dml and DIVINE!!!!!

My eyes grew wide and I fell on my butt with a loud, "Oh my FUCKING godddddd!!!" what the fuck were they doing in my house?! Who invited them!? No, who the fuck let them in??!

I quickly reach for my phone and paused the song, then paused the anime playing. I slowly rose to my feet, biting my tongue to prevent the scream as pain from my butt shot to my head. I look at each questioning face before stopping on Michael's. The silence w as so loud yet enough to make me go deaf!

"What the fuck are y'all doing here?!" I questioned/screamed finally. "How the fuck did y'all enter? And who the fuck let y'all in??"

They all looked at Michael who shrugged.

"We came to see you, well I wanted to see you and they all decided to tag along, and we were able to enter because I have a key" Michael said.

I pause my lips, "why didnt you call me?" In my defence, one must always call the host before showing up in their house, I mean what if I wasn't home or worst what if I was naked!!