3 - Zara

I pull my car to a halt in front of London's house, I grab the Hermès crossbody bag and step down. Pressing the lock I made my way into his house.

I was dressed in yellow tank top, high-waisted denim skinny Jean, paired with socks and yeezy loafers. My hair sat atop my head in ponytail.

I let myself into the house, the house was quite safe for the sound of voices coming from the sun room.

"Hey Zara" Sandra walks out of the kitchen smiling.

I smile back at her. "How are you?"

"Great!"

"You look pretty" She grab my hand, "I'll take you to Michael." I let her drag me along. Michael was alone in his home studio. Sandra opens the door, "Zara is here baby"

Michael turns,looking real surprised to see me.

"Zara?" My brother stood up, his hair braided now, we hug, "you did not tell me you were coming"he sat back down.

"Yeah I was bored and I miss your annoying face" I cheesed at him.

"We FaceTimed this morning"he wasn't impressed. Michael swore I was not nice but hated whenever I tried.

I shrug, "doesn't mean" I lean back, "what's up with you?"

"I'll see you later, I'll be back baby" Sandra spoke to him. Michael smile and kiss her, she walked out.

"Nothing much, just recording some new beats. You?"

I shrug. "Nothing except sleeping and eating."

Michael shook his head, "an idle mind is the devil workshop Zara"

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, you keep forgetting I'm the devil wife"

"Hey?"

Our head snap to the door, Crayon and another guy were walking in.

Michael stood up to dab his friends.

I threw a small wave.

"I don't think you've been introduced but this is Magixx he's a new signee at Marvin's record" Crayon points at the guy.

"Hi" I shook his hands ignoring the curious look he gave me.

They start talking immediately about music and beats. I stood up and walk out, I went to find Sandra in the kitchen.

"Smells nice in here" I jump on the counter.

Sandra smile at me. "Thanks. Wanna eat something?"

"Yeah" i can never reject food.

She grab a bag of chips, she gave it to me.

"Thank you"

She went back to staring the rice in the pot. "So what's up with you? Funny I don't know much about you except UCLA"

No one really know anything about me except I came to stay with my brother, many didn't know Michael and I were even related.