6 - Zara

2:25pm

I was seated beside on the passenger seat en route to Rema house. He arrived at two prompt as promised yesterday night. We barely said any word to each other except the small smile he gave me when he arrived.

My stomach tightened against my ribs, I rub it in failed attempts to ease the fear bottled inside.

I was nervous!

After last night kiss I spent hours staring at the ceiling, replaying the kiss in different scenarios. In every scenario though it was perfect!

I've never been in love but there was no denial after last night a part of my heart started beating for the dreadlocked plump pink lips boy beside me.

It was until my side of the door open that I became conscious of my surroundings. My head slowly turn to see Rema smiling down at me, his hand stretched.

"We're here" his smile did not alter. My lips form in a O. I grab his hand and let him pull me out of the car. I look around the compound, it felt new, in fact everything felt new to me.

"Thank you"

Rema smile, "let's go yeah?"

He did not wait for my response, he was already pulling me inside the house. He step aside for me to enter, I pause in the middle of the foyer un sure of what to do, should I wait or go sit my ass somewhere. I chose the later only to be drawn back.

Rema grab my chin and press his lips against mine. In no time we were tongue fighting for dominance. My hands encircle his neck, he smirk against the kiss pulling me even closer to him.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be back" he break the kiss with a smile and walked out. I stare at his back for a long time before I decided to sit. I drop my handbag beside me and took off my sneakers. I lean my head against replaying the kiss in my head again. I could not help the smile that crept on my face.

"So what are we watching?" He returns with a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. He drop the content on the table.

"Um" I grab the remote and quickly went on Netflix.

"The pizza should be here in few minutes" he pour wine in our glasses. He gave one to me. "Cheers" I smile nervously at him.

Rema smiles back. "Cheers."

I drank the wine, the taste made me smile deeper. "What wine is this?"

"Pinot Noir, you like it?"

I nod. "It beats baron and the rest bitter red wine"

Rema raise a brow, "you love red wine?"

"Yeah but I prefer champagne, something about the sparkling wine makes me feel good"

"Really? I'll keep that in mind" he pull out his phone, "I'll be back" he stood up and went to the door. I pour more wine in my cup, I scroll through Netflix.

"Pizza's here!" Rema announce, I did a mini dance as he place the jumbo box of pizza. "Food makes you happy?"

"Food is the key to my heart!" I reply with a duh tone. Rema chuckle, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Ooh chicken barbecue and pepperoni! My favorite!" I tear a slice. "Careful! It's very hot!" Rema warns, too late it already burned my tongue. "Ouch!" I drop the pizza.

"Here" he gave me bottle water, I gulp half yet my tongue still burned. "I tried to warn you"

I glare at the pizza.

"Sorry love, does it hurt so bad?" He ask chewing pizza slowly. I shook my head, "not really, I'll survive" I ate the pizza this time slowly and gently.