The Roswaal Mansion And The Friend

{Important Notice- it's suggested to re read the previous chapter as it was Missing half of the very important content, due to my mistake half of the chapter was not there and it removed very important dialogues and information of the story.}

[Rimuru woke up in the roswaal mansion he had arrived here yesterday with emilia he didn't think much about it at first but after seeing the maid that came to pick them up in the capital rimuru could only be excited to see the rest the said maid being ram the Supposed reincarnation of oni god , when rimuru first looked at her he didn't think much of her but then looked at her soul the immense dormant power and potential he saw ,made him excited for what might this new world have in store for him ofcourse his primary objective being having fun and fighting strong opponents. That's why he remains distant and unbothered by others and their problems and sufferings , through his long life he has come to understand that as he was now the supreme god now he should remain more neutral towards everyone since a god should be fair to all but he quickly dismissed the thought afterall he's a selfish person so he decided that it shouldn't matter if he doesn't interfere much with the creation, that's how he got this habit of detachment.
Rimuru gets up and sees two maids standing in front of him ]

Rem:big sis-big sis look it seems our guest has woken up .

Ram: rem-rem look at his eyes he looks scary it seems he's seeing us with lust in his eyes.

Rem: you're right big sis i can feel his lechrous gaze on us !

Ram: yeah i bet he must be thinking of a way to force-( before they could finish their perfectly synchronised conversation they were now unable to speak as rimuru who was now annoyed looked at them and then he spoke with irritation)

Rimuru: You know if you're so worried about being looked at the wrong way then you shouldn't enter other people's room without permission (his glance made the twin-maids nervous) .Now if you don't have any good reason to bother me then scram or do actually want me to do something 🌚.

[After he said that both ram and rem became flustered and ran away , rimuru sighed and after getting ready left his room to look for emilia as he was walking he suddenly heard a familiar voice in his head it was ciel]