004. bewitched

iv

iv.      bewitched ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀི
───────────────────────────

THE ISSUES FOLLOWING the gala were no where near being resolved.

In the cemetery, Sophie and Katie were conjuring a plan for Katie to use magic. Her magic needed to be powerful in order to cover the small spell Sophie intended on using. Not for her own gain, but for the benefits of the Mikaelsons who wished for the return of their brother.

Sophie had a map, black bottle of sand, and a pocket watch to cast her locater spell. Rebekah entered, causing the black haired witch to glance up at her anxiously.

"You're doing the right thing. It's the only way to find Elijah."

"I'm doing what I have to do." She retorted, disregarding the blonde's praise.

Sophie began chanting the incantation for the spell and meanwhile, not far away, Klaus looked upon more vampires leading Thierry out onto the main street.

By this point, Celia had run out of the compound and onto the street. "What the hell." She muttered.

The brunette pushed through the small crowd to see what the fuss was about. As she made her way tot the front, she watched as Katie approached, chanting.

"Donn moi se la vroh kondu feh aila ra donn toi moi. Donn moi. Salacku tusdeh do. Vala."

Thierry desperately cried out to her, "Katie, no!"

As she waved her arms once again, the lamp lights dotted along the street exploded, causing all the vampires to grab their heads and collapse in pain.

Celia was seemingly unaffected by Katie's display and rushed towards her brother who confidently rose to face Katie again. He was soon stopped as Sophie went to smash another light but this time, Celia acted.

"You've had your fun." She spat, enclosing her fingers to her palm.

Katie shrieked loudly, while she was being attacked, Celia used her other hand to cause Marcel to rise to his feet once more with a singular motion.

She knew it wasn't smart for her to have her power on show for all but most of the vampires were already out of it. As for Katie and Thierry, their fate was soon to come.

Looking up, Celia caught a glimpse of a shadow, one too familiar. It was Klaus. He was watching the entire ordeal and did nothing. Unknowingly distracted, she lowered her arms to get a better look.