002. connections

ii

ii.         connections ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀི
───────────────────────────

"So, let's get this straight. What you're saying is that Klaus knocked up some girl who happens to be a werewolf, which is what made that whole thing possible? And everyone wants to kill... her or the baby?"

Celia was trying to wrap her head around a situation that had only unfolded in a day and this miracle baby was confusing her.

"Nobody wants to kill her, well as long as she doesn't try to leave. She's just leverage for the Mikaelsons because my life is linked to hers, remember?" The black-haired witch responded.

"Right... okay."

The woman sighed deeply, "Now that I've told you all that, are you finally going to leave? Rousseau's isn't even open."

The heretic rolled her eyes and gave in, "Yeah, whatever. Get me some liquor, please."

Pulling out her phone, Celia saw a missed call from Marcel but she couldn't be bothered to call him back. Instead, she just pulled out a pocket mirror from her bag and began adjusting her hair and touching up her gloss.

Suddenly, she heard the door slam. She knew it was the handy work of another vampire so she sped off into a desolate corner to observe from afar.

Sophie exited the kitchen to observe the source of the sound, "Hello? Seriously, Marcel? Trying to scare me? I had nothing to do with the attack on your guys last night!"

Her claims were ignored as some hanging pots behind her started to move, as though wind had passed through. Startled, the young woman slowly gravitated towards them and swiftly picked up a knife from the table below.

However, as soon as she lifted her arm it was caught by the original sister, "Sophie Deveraux. My brother, Elijah, told me about you. Know who I am?"

"Yeah, I know." Sophie confirmed.

"Then you know we need to talk."

Celia was more shocked than anything, she knew Klaus was back but definitely not Rebekah.

Which was why Sophie referring to the Mikaelsons confused her. She only knew of Klaus, Rebekah and maybe Kol. But she wasn't aware of the two of them being in New Orleans.

She took the chance of following the pair, because now that she was all caught up with the drama, she couldn't help but be interested in whatever they had to discuss.